Post a picture of yourself! *****

Me and a fellow VWB member. Now Clay won't have to post one.

Posted this one before but not much has changed!

MaytagRepairman1-1.jpg

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Mac, what happened to your photo??!! you wanted or s'thing?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Naw. It's an "Image Shack/me being photo posting challenged" thing. I'll see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

In keeping with the fish theme, a pic from last spring. Sorry, the camera is a little hazy from several days of rain and snow, but at least the lakers were hitting!
100_2219.jpg

Don't have an action shot. But this picture means a lot to me. I am on the left with my best friend. We have known each other for over 40 years.

DSC00191.jpg

This pic I call, Papa and his girls.

Papa_and_his_Girls.jpg

I've got two other grandbabies, both boys, and I turn 65 this coming Halloween, so hopefully there's still time for more grandkids and lost more Q.

Nice to see what everyone looks like. Keven how do you manage to stay so skinny??!!??

Kevin came into town on Thursday to see my son perform his jazz piano solo gig. He ordered a hamburger for dinner, grass-fed Arizona beef. I can't tell you, but Kevin can, how long it's been since he's eaten a burger. Something like 20 years.

Originally posted by Jane Cherry:
Kevin came into town on Thursday to see my son perform his jazz piano solo gig. He ordered a hamburger for dinner, grass-fed Arizona beef. I can't tell you, but Kevin can, how long it's been since he's eaten a burger. Something like 20 years.

I could never go that long without a burger, much less tell someone I went that long without a burger. Do you drink water?

Me? Lots and lots of water.

Michael-- I don't know. But I pretty much quit the 'typical American' diet when I was 19, back in the 70s. Considering that most of the people I know consume a 'typical' diet, and that most are either overweight or struggle with it, perhaps that's it.

that most of the people I know consume a 'typical' diet, and that most are either overweight or struggle with it, perhaps that's it.
Kevin,

I guess I am lucky to have my metabolic rate. I have been the same weight for 14 years (163 pounds and I am 5-11). Personally, I would like to be about 170, but I just don't gain weight. Very lucky!

I too drink lots of water and red wine, and eat more seafood and poultry than red meat.

Glad you got to see Jane again,

Ray

Back