Post a picture of yourself! *****

My wife and I really enjoyed the video Kevin. The song was very inspiring. Of course, as a Christian I have an opinion of who the lady was that picked him up and led him out of the street.

Brad : thats a cool video,and i love your calm face expression when the plain spins/loops.
But KEEP your eye on the road next time pls You are watching all over the place but the direction you are going
icon_wink.gif

And i love Ramones!

Kevin i thought you would look like the leader from BBQ web(but with glasses)
icon_smile.gif
,never expected a "red carpet dude"
But i love your input on this forum for helping every one out(me included with the sausage)

And both thx for sharing!!

The spotted fork tail and that lower jaw makes me think spring/chinook/king salmon.

But I've been landlocked a while...

OK, I'll bite. This shot was Christmas a year ago or so. That was the trench used to get the bbq out of the shed to do the turkey.

DSCN2880.JPG

Originally posted by Mark B:
The spotted fork tail and that lower jaw makes me think spring/chinook/king salmon.

Mark is right on! Chinook, we landed 5 that day, Lake Michigan, near Escanaba

A pic a few years back of my first Weber, this was the start to my BBQ addiction.

My other favorite hobby......a pic of my annual golf trip to Oak Hill CC (#13).

w00t !

Originally posted by Dann B:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark B:

Mark is right on! Chinook, we landed 5 that day, Lake Michigan, near Escanaba </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me in the tan hat cooking in the Ceramic Iron Chef competition in Melbourne, FL I came in 2nd in points, but my wife says it's also known as 1st loser...lol

EggFest.jpg

Back