Post a picture of yourself! *****

This is ME.
IMG_6779.jpg

bothbass.jpg

Fishing in Gillett, Wisconsin. Small pond on my friend's property about 100 yds from the Oconto River.

don't know where i got the idea from butt, shawn, i thought you were like 80 some years old.
retired sailor - collecting a pension....
must be the cheap miller beer i drink.
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL! I "retired" at 37 yrs old (almost 38). I joined the Navy when I was 17.

I collect a pension, but I still work full time. Coming up on 3 years at the new job.

Originally posted by ShawnW:
LOL! I "retired" at 37 yrs old (almost 38).
so... at your age, you could almost BE a "son"
icon_biggrin.gif

here, i thought i insulted an 80 year old Fleet Admiral... not feelin' so sh1tty anymore.
icon_razz.gif

No worries, man. I'll be 41 in December, but my son is already 21. I'm still married to his momma, too!

I retired after 20 yrs and 21 days as a Senior Chief (E-8). When I retired, I was working for a 3 star admiral, but that's as close as I got to "admiral".

LOL!

I'm usually the nut behind the camera. However...
Fajitas!
IMG_0985.jpg

Work on the never-ending summer home project: demolition of old retaining wall (followed by building of the new improved retaining wall). At least I can smile about it.
IMG_1044.jpg

I met Shaun just south of san Jose Saturday morning before we headed south on 101 to Riverside. Shaun is more of a gentleman in person than he is on this board! Here we both are standing behind my RV, me leaning on the SJP Shaun and I traded my unused WSM middle section. My WSM is secured for travel:
DSC02798.JPG

Taken last summer at the annual "Mississippi Pinic" at a local park here in Los Angeles. I attended the all-you-can-eat picnic for the catfish and bbq's. The rig pictured behind me was turning out a bunch of spareribs.

DSCN0862.jpg

Back