Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

I swore I posted pics here already, but I didn't see our girl, so here she is.

Her name is Cookie, named by our niece. She is a rescued rat terrier from my sister in law's hair salon in GA. They found her out front when she was small enough to hold in one hand. She's now somewhere between 5-7 yrs. old and about 12 lbs. She is a little skittish around strangers, but she loves her family. For some reason, she hangs out with me whenever anything is on the WSM or the kettle grill. Sometimes, a scrap or two "accidentally falls off and onto the patio while I am cooking.
icon_wink.gif

cookie2.jpg
cookie3.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pic, but it is hard to catch her sitting still!

Just look at that open-mouth smile. Is that a happy dog or what? Cookie is obviously in the lovely lap of luxury. Can't beat those Joja dogs! Or the lovely lap of luxury.
icon_smile.gif

Rita

Here are a few pictures of my dogs. If you have seen any of my other posts you might have seen my Basset Hound Phoebe. I do however have two Bassets. The other is Lucy. I tried to find pictures of my dogs, with the Webers. I was surprised how many pictures I had with the Webers somehow in the background.
Here are both of them in the big snowstorm last year, you can see my performer and my one touch gold buried in the snow. The wind blew both of my covers off so they got totally buried in snow.

lucysnow.jpg

By zavod44 at 2011-11-11

Here is Lucy walking on top of my pool cover when it was frozen, you can see my performer in the foreground. Oh and my favorite part was that Lucy then took a dump on the cover before she finally got off.

dsc04145ly.jpg

By zavod44 at 2011-11-11

Here is one of my favorites of Phoebe helping me out in the yard.

dsc05798v.jpg

By zavod44 at 2011-10-29

Brian

Here's a pic of my cat,Lard A$$. I was actually calling him Booger when he was a kitten,but after he got "fixed",he went wide on me!
icon_biggrin.gif
One of my buddies called him L A,and it stuck!

Marley as a pup, and in last year's snow. She keeps me company by the grill always. Merry Christmas!!

face.jpg

100_1312.jpg

Tim, I have a soft spot for Goldens. She's beautiful. A very expressive face. I'm sure you're aware of the book and movie, "Marley and Me."

You might enjoy seeing pictures of our golden, who is named Weber. A pretty good name for a sweet pup, huh?

http://gpsinformation.us/rita/Weber.html

Rita

Thanks for sharing Rita. Great smile on that last shot!

And yes Weber was entertained as a name (by me) but my daughters won out.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

This is "Rocky".
DSC00337.JPG

From 2006, this is "Smokey".
000_0069.JPG

This is "Shadow".
000_0073.JPG

This is the last photo of our old Yellow Lab, Tootsie. She passed about 3 years ago. Good dog.
000_0623.JPG

Originally posted by Patrick (Hammy):
Maggie May; 12yo Golden I inherited when my fiance' passed away last year. I am a cat person, but Mags is the best!
335.jpg

Snow looks pretty good right now!
315.jpg

Maverick 'Speed'
309.jpg

Mav was born in one of my window wells and in the fall she adopted me.
Mully Pennylyn
364.jpg

Mully was born under my deck and is called a dilute calico/tabby
Maverick, Mully, & Mocephus (the boy)
365.jpg

Maggie May passed away a few weeks ago; so glad to have had her in my life!

Here is a picture of my little grill guardians. The little guy on the left is a rescue dachshund. He was about a day away from dying when we took him in a year and a half ago. He is doing great now. Loves his occasional smokey treat!
icon_smile.gif

Both are wonderful dogs.

004-2.jpg

Ed,those are cute doxie's! We've gone from a three dog household to a one doxie house in about 13 months. Levi has gotten used to being "top dog" around here!

This is my Lucy....a Golden Retriever
This is the day I got her 5 yrs ago
100_0619.jpg

This is her a few years later.
Lucy2.jpg

Ed, what's with THE CABLES??!! Great lookin' pooches!
icon_smile.gif

Kim, lucy is CORGEOUS!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Awww Kevin, you're Great! Do you still have Dino?
icon_smile.gif

This is JayBob. Baby pic's

120s281.jpg

10dfepf.jpg

His mother was a shiz zo and his dad was a cross between a rat terrier and a chowawa.

I wanted to name him Rat Ssiz, but the wife said no.

Mike, JayBob is absolutely adorable.

What an awesome thread with all these great looking animals.

Jim, unfortunately, living in the city requires dogs to be on a leash at all times.
icon_frown.gif

Kevin, what breed of dog is Dino? What a cute little guy!
icon_smile.gif

No animals currently in my house. Cat died a couple of years ago from old age. Had dogs when I was a kid - last was a purebred Dalmation that passed away in 1994 - OK I was a semi-responsible adult in 1994. We talk about another dog - wife wants a Cavilear King St. Charles spaniel. We like our freedom and I don't want to commit to another animal unless maybe I get a hermit crab or an ant farm. Besides, I tell the wife that she has me ... Maybe I'll post a picture one of these days if/and/or when I get the camera fixed from my last picture.

Back