Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

Joe, she's adorable!
1766_animado.gif

A lot of GREAT lookin' dogs and a lot of very cool cats out there...!
This is an excellent thread!
Thanks for starting it Eric!

Here is JD, my best bud. You may have seen him in some of my grill photos as he love the deck with me.
4949818185_d34198ca4f_z.jpg

Oh my gosh Jeff, when I saw him the other night next to your grill I was going to tell you to post his picture here! (you may remember I commented on how cute he was) He is adorable!!!
All of you guys have beautiful little furbabies! You can tell in their pictures what great personalities they have.

This was my dog Tasha as a pup. This pic was the poster pup for our local humane society for a few years.

tashapuppy3.jpg

Dooley

dooley-1.jpg

Blue with Ella the cat

100_1433-1.jpg

"Here is Colby looking for spare coal around the WSM. He always loves to eat charcoal that may fall by the wayside.... Anyone else's dog do this? "

Slash never did this, till this weekend anyway, topped some ribeyes with gorgonzola on the performer, had a piece of lump that had some cheese melted on it fall on the deck as I was cleaning, gone in a heartbeat.

Our newest addition to the grand-pups. Sarge. He is half bull mastiff half french bull mastiff.( 9 weeks old )
Posing with his proud owner our son Nick.

IMAG0440.jpg

Tim

How cute is THAT? Well, both of them actually.
icon_smile.gif
But Sarge looks a little worried...I'll bet Nick has Sarge's treat in his hand.

Rita

You are so nice Rita. Thanks.
icon_smile.gif

Sarge was having a little doggy "time out" while I cleaned the driveway. He just discovered what leaves are and tried to chew on as many as he could.

Tim

Ha, ha! Leaves are at least organic, right?

Our Golden Retriever Cooper managed to down 1 kid's T-shirt and a pair of shorts when someone's back was turned. Not to mention the time he ate over $120 (yes, in cash bills) that was on Jack's desk. We have a photo of the remains of the money, which I will delicately NOT post.

Rita

LOL Rita.
Nicks bulldog Champ ate his diamond stud earring.
The vet said it will come out eventually.
icon_wink.gif
icon_eek.gif

Tim

Tim, our Cooper can't top that one!

Please tell us that the vet was right....that Nick's earring was indeed recovered, no matter what the method. [No need to go into details.] [kidding]
icon_eek.gif

To the other sweet companions.....I'd take any one of them in a minute if needed! Such wonderful pictures!

Rita

Hi Rita!
Sorry,I'm a little late on a response.Been doing a remodel from HE double hockey sticks for the past week and this was the first time I've been back on board.
Champ is just fine, back to his bull-headed self..( the king of the castle as Nick calls him )Nick did rescue his earring
icon_eek.gif

I told him pups are just like little kids, you have to watch what you leave out on the coffee table.
Thank you again for the nice comments.
icon_smile.gif

Tim

Originally posted by John Henderson:
AubieHoney20050529-15.jpg

Our doggie daughter beagle Aubie is on the left. The overweight rat terrier is her cousin who was just visiting. They wanted my cheezits.

This was a few years ago. Aubie is 7-1/2 now. Her face is a little whiter, and she's a little more calm, but is in perfect health.

Oh....to keep this appropriate to the subject of the forums, here is a fairly recent picture of her helping with the Weber maintenance.
Aubie_lick-1.jpg

LOL John. Looks like Aubie was saying "please Dad?"... However the rat terrier means business,...very much concentrating on those cheezits!

Alright, since I'm not the first and this is definitely WSM-related, here's a pic of our twin boys on top of my birthday present last year. I present Sam and Adam.

3322a809.jpg

Back