Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

Wish nothing but the best for Dickens John, Mikey is a HOUSE, he must have his own litter box. Very cool, I see a theme here with sleeping pets, possibly because it's the easiest time to take a good shot.

I do have a shot of my mutts sleeping, Slash resting in his favorite spot and foregoing his bed, resting on Axl (RIP).

AxlSlash.jpg

Eric,he just thinks he runs the show! Star puts up with him,but Levi is scared of him. Funny thing,though. A couple years ago,we put him on diet food. He got a measured amount every morning and evening. He didn't lose any weight. I think he was eating the dog food when his food ran out!

Eric, I just made the connection with your dogs' names (a little slow on the uptake today). Perhaps you like GnR a bit?

John,

I thought my cat growing up at 24 lbs was huge, 26 lbs is crazy!

We just moved into our home about 6 weeks. Day 1 this guy walks in like he owns the place. He is the neighborhood stray that just wanders from house to house each day. He now comes running anytime he smells charcoal. I usually give him some leftovers. My wife named him Henry, which we now call “Ornery” because he yells at you when he is hungry. He also loves to tease our cats through the window.

DSC03069.jpg

2011-07-15193703.jpg

Here are my wife’s cats Alby & Duncan. Pretty lazy. Sleep all day. So, they’re cats.

2011-05-10083522.jpg

2010-12-26190443.jpg

My step dad sent me an AR15 lighter the perfect size for Alby.

2011-07-20201359.jpg

Yeah Jim in the late 80's I guess you can say I was a bit of a Metal head, it was all about GNR, Cinderella, Ratt, Crue, Maiden etc... Ah the good ole days.

LOL @ the AR 15 Josh, that is a great pic. Henry seems to have found a new home, hopefully he doesn't get startled when he is on your vehicle, I made the mistake of yelling at a cat on my new truck once and ended up with some nice scratches on the hood.

Originally posted by Eric Michaud:
Wish nothing but the best for Dickens John, Mikey is a HOUSE, he must have his own litter box. Very cool, I see a theme here with sleeping pets, possibly because it's the easiest time to take a good shot.

Thanks Eric. Vet says 3 years ago we would have had to put him down. Treatment was fairly inexpensive and now I get to hear him talking to birds at 4:00 am thru the bedroom window. I jokingly (at 4:00 am) wonder if we made the right decision..
icon_biggrin.gif

Josh,I saw that pic of Alby on his back playing and I immediately thought of my cat Lard A$$. He's been known to sleep like that!

Originally posted by Eric Michaud:
Yeah Jim in the late 80's I guess you can say I was a bit of a Metal head, it was all about GNR, Cinderella, Ratt, Crue, Maiden etc... Ah the good ole days...

Oh yeah! We'd have been head banging brothers back in the day!

Nice Jim. Was throwing 3 - 9 lb butts on at around 3 am, what was playing, Hair nation on sirius satellite radio. #1 preset on my receiver.

Here is Colby looking for spare coal around the WSM. He always loves to eat charcoal that may fall by the wayside....
icon_confused.gif
Anyone else's dog do this?

He is @12 years old and a mutt (part Chow, part poodle...maybe, part whatever small dog you can imagine).

cbrsmokey.JPG

I was just watching my grand-puppys for my son.
Thisis champ AKA Butkus and Wyat AKA the riot. Than my gang Gage AKA Big guy, than my other girl Heidi AKA The little hussy. Than my bud Duke he was 16 yrs old, just put him down last week. He was rescued out of a lake in the UP when some moron dumped a cage of puppy's into the lake to drown.Sadly, he was the only survivor.
He was a good boy, and he will be missed!

Tim

Maggie May; 12yo Golden I inherited when my fiance' passed away last year. I am a cat person, but Mags is the best!
335.jpg

Snow looks pretty good right now!
315.jpg

Maverick 'Speed'
309.jpg

Mav was born in one of my window wells and in the fall she adopted me.
Mully Pennylyn
364.jpg

Mully was born under my deck and is called a dilute calico/tabby
Maverick, Mully, & Mocephus (the boy)
365.jpg

Sorry to hear about your fiance Hammy, looks like Maggie May is in good hands, beautiful dog, love that she brought her teddy out in the snow. How did the cats adapt? Maggie looks a lot like Jim Lampe's dog if my memory serves me well.

Just went back and looked, nope yellow lab not a golden, but the name is close (Maddie)

These are our cats, Allie and Felix. The most demanding and hilarious cats ever.
102_1887.jpg

This is our girl, Lucy, ready to arrest anyone who tries to make off with the loot!
Lucy passed away two months ago. We miss her so much. She was the best dog ever; a therapy dog at several local terminal care facilities. She had many, many friends.
102_1532.jpg

Ellie was my 15 year old golden who died last year.
She was my "guardian of the grill"
178a20f6.jpg

Lucy is our 6 month old golden who is learning to guard the grills

04ce8367.jpg

Back