Post a pic of your Pet (Dog) *****

This is Jacob.
ry%3D480

As you can see, he's taking up my whole foot rest.
I looked at all the pet pictures, and every one of them make me smile. It's amazing how these guys can dig into your heart.
Jacob is a full Husky, and unlike my last pup he can not be taken off the lead. This is going to give me the fuel for fencing in my back yard, which will lead to a barbecue station in the back.
Like I said, pets are awesome.

This is Jacob.

As you can see, he's taking up my whole foot rest.
I looked at all the pet pictures, and every one of them make me smile. It's amazing how these guys can dig into your heart.
Jacob is a full Husky, and unlike my last pup he can not be taken off the lead. This is going to give me the fuel for fencing in my back yard, which will lead to a barbecue station in the back.
Like I said, pets are awesome.

have you looked into the prong collars? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEnoPXgWG0U I didn't have to use mine for much over a month (I'm much better behaved now ;) )

Clint, I never needed a prong color. I have a 30 foot lead, and he knows just how far to go before he hits the end. I want to fence in the back yard so he can have a bit more freedom while I'm out back. Plus it's a great excuse to make a grill patio.

Woodrow.
Mid-sized mixed-breed rescue dog we've had for a few years.
He came after we had to put our 13yo yellow lab down. We had that dog from 8 weeks old.
Different kind of relationship we have with Woody, not knowing his puppy/adolescent years, but he's a very good dog and companion, great with all the family. Seems like just a different bond when you don't have them as pups. No complaints, mind you.
Anyone else notice that - pups vs rescues?

Thanks for reviving this Jim, love Maddie, such a sweet face. Beautiful Husky Mark, brings back memories, I used to race dog sleds way back when. Pete Woodrow is a Beauty as well. I will have to post some new pics of Junior, he has grown a bit since my last post. Also my Foster Jackie O, sweet Shep/Border Collie mix. Junior's is going to be bummed when she finds a home.

My goofball Junior

My Foster Jackie O

Apollo, worked with this sweet boy for months while in a shelter, finally found a loving family, something about this dog...

Here is our old girl Rose. She'll be 14 next month. Have had her since she was 8 weeks old.
And this guy is Myles. We got him in Jan of this year after loosing Sydney. He is quite the guy.
Can you tell he is a happy boy?

Here's a shot of our dachshund,Levi,getting a nice ribeye bone! He actually looks forward to the weekend because he knows there's a bone coming his way!
797EE04C-84D8-4E5F-B8F7-A33DB3D0F500_zps6apbc4qx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Meet Riley! He's my 3 year old border collie I rescued in April. He's just a bit rewarded (he prefers the word rewarded over spoiled) and loves it when daddy grills. Riley has become a social media guru with his own Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and even his own blog, CoolDogRiley.com He brings so much joy to my life.

This is our Mother and Daughter golden retriever team of Holly and Raddy. Holly (on the left) is Raddy’s pup. We got Holly as a pup and four months later the breeder we got her from called us and told us she was getting a divorce and had to get rid of all her dogs and would we like to have Raddy.
Of course we said yes, Raddy who is now a young 11 and Holly is 9 are inseparable, they have never had a fight and never been separated until just recently when Holly had to spend some time at the vets because she came down with Diabetes, but with her two shots of insulin a day she’s doing great and 30 pounds lighter than this picture.
Because of them Barb and I walk two miles every day on our daily walks with the pups, I can assure you that wouldn’t happen if we didn’t have the girls to prod us out the door.
Copyofhouse2013003_zpsb870bce4.jpg

Last edited:

Back