Pork fest day three and four!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...we had to reduce porkfest from 5 days to 4 due to a technicality (I was wiped out from a long day at work one day and we got tacos)....

Ok so day three was a couple small pork tenderloins...I hit them with s&p and smothered them in stone ground mustard and made a paste of garlic, EVOO and some fresh herbs...let it sit on the counter for about 20 minutes!

Did the loins indirect for Bout 15 minutes or so and then hit them direct for a few till they hit 140 ish

I didn't get real good pics...I got busy gabbing with a buddy and missed the photo ops but here was dinner plated with a white wine mushroom sauce, rice and salad!

The tenderloin turned out super tasty!!

Ok last nite of porkfest was burgers...my boy really wanted burgers so I took an extra pork loin and some Tri tip strips ...bout a pound each and ground them up into burger..hit them with some salt and pepper garlic and sat out till grill time!
Fired up my performer and tossed them on

They were finished off with bacon crumbles and shredded cheddar

And all served up with some home fries!!

All the pork fest meals were spectacular ...my boy loved them all and we had a good time with it!!

Take care folks!!

Looks great Morgan. Love the white wine mushroom sauce. I've never had a pork burger but they look really great. Great job!

Morgan that burger is to die for, awesome job. Tenderloin with mushroom sauce outstanding.

Back