Pizza Kettles on clearance at Wally World...er, Walmart

Hey Sam,

You bought that pizzaque from me. I've made pizza on it 3 times now. works great!

Thanks, it was a good deal. I'm still waiting for it, we're in the middle of a blizzard here in PA. Hope to get it next week to try it out. Any tips, getting the dough from the peel to the stone?

Thanks, it was a good deal. I'm still waiting for it, we're in the middle of a blizzard here in PA. Hope to get it next week to try it out. Any tips, getting the dough from the peel to the stone?

I would use corn meal on a wooden pizza peel. Slides right off.

I just got Kettle Pizza deluxe kit at my local Walmart for $20. They still have one more left for that price. I never really wanted one, but couldn't resist at that price.

I just got Kettle Pizza deluxe kit at my local Walmart for $20. They still have one more left for that price. I never really wanted one, but couldn't resist at that price.

I would have bought both of 'em at that price!

I stopped by a store that had them listed yesterday and they were out. When I checked brickseek this morning it showed 6 at a store that is pretty close to work. I'm going to give it a try this afternoon.

I stopped by a store that had them listed yesterday and they were out. When I checked brickseek this morning it showed 6 at a store that is pretty close to work. I'm going to give it a try this afternoon.

The Tomball store is just a few miles from my house and it says they still have 2. I bought 1 yesterday so their inventory level, per Brickseek, seems to be accurate. If you want I'll pick one up for you and we can meet in Katy next week.

The Tomball store is just a few miles from my house and it says they still have 2. I bought 1 yesterday so their inventory level, per Brickseek, seems to be accurate. If you want I'll pick one up for you and we can meet in Katy next week.

I stopped by one store after calling, they told me they had six. I got there and all they had was the display, missing only the peel. I spoke to the manager and he eventually marked it down to $35. They brought it up to the register and the SKU was still reading full price. The associates that were there both said it was showing at $40 earlier. He told me he couldn't/wouldn't mark it down at all. I called a few other stores, including Tomball, and they all showed as $40 but no one had them in stock. I'm not a big fan of Walmart and this is part of the reason why. Truthfully I try not to shop there at all.

Back