Our St Paddy's Day PSB

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
We had a great St Paddy's Day. Invited some friends over and made up some of Larry Wolfe's pepper stout beef. The girls had a few Magners Cider and the boys had a few pints of Guinness....SLAINTE!!
The wife and I started the morning off with a hearty breakfast. Sausage, potato's, onion's, cheese and of course....the incredible edible eggs.
002_zps003bfaf8.jpg

Sorry for the lack of good pics, I'm just getting back into the swing o things and neglected my photo ops.
Here's the meat all covered in S&P
003_zps1d5181c2.jpg

I broke out the big boy to do the heavy lifting. My first Weber product, 26 OTG. I thought we we going to do some mac n cheese like Mike Coffman's post on Friday, man that dish looked good. Apparently we weren't on the same page, she can blame it on the Magners and I on the Guinness :)
Here they are on big boy
004_zpsff07e4bd.jpg

on the turn, I love these CIG's
005_zpsb06a3d7b.jpg

Everybody all snuggled together, kinda chilly out today, again forgot pics of ingredients and prep.
006_zpse929413f.jpg

All nice and sauced up......the food, no no no, not the cook or hostess :)
009_zpsffc3732f.jpg

And here we go, on some of our fine china and flatware. Toni made up some really good Irish looking pasta salad and away we go.
010_zps3e44db55.jpg

Thanks for looking, we hope everyone had a great, safe St Paddy's day. SLAINTE!!! "May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live" :)

Nothin wrong with those pic's and your PSB looks super! Great cooking Gene! Glad to see ya back posting buddy! Missed ya!!

Take care!

Absolutely knockout cooking Gene!
Your breakfast set the stage, then the PSB stole the show!
looks much better than cb & c to me!

Sentimental HyGene, you kicked the living baadoonga's outta that beef roast! FANTASTIC Man!!!
smiley-happy096.gif

This ▼ isn't cookin'...... THIS ▼ IS A CREATION!

009_zpsffc3732f.jpg

Heyya Gene, how do ya like those 26" cast iron grates??

Sentimental HyGene, you kicked the living baadoonga's outta that beef roast! FANTASTIC Man!!!
smiley-happy096.gif

This ▼ isn't cookin'...... THIS ▼ IS A CREATION!

009_zpsffc3732f.jpg

Heyya Gene, how do ya like those 26" cast iron grates??

Love em' love the big bahemouth too! Wish I could on all at the same time, one day my friend, one day :)

Back