One Happy little girl!!!

I posted yesterday in getting my little girl a Smokey Joe and went ahead and pulled the trigger on one from Lowes.

She is sooo excited! She cannot wait to try it out. We have already eaten supper on this rainy night, and she goes "can we grill something now!?"

View attachment 21275

View attachment 21276
You’re doing a good job. My 7 year old made me a birthday card and it was a picture of us at a Weber kettle. ♥️

How great is that!!! Good job Dad! My youngest daughter is a grilling nut, charcoal on her kettle... Weber of course, and when they entertain their friends her Traeger. But then again she just turned 43.

Scott, she is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Give her a big kiss for me and tell her I wish her HAPPY GRILLING!!!!!!!!

Scott,
That is so cool. My 11 year old is alway by my side and she made the best ribs in the history of the world a few weeks ago.
I can't want to see what she does!

Scott,
That is so cool. My 11 year old is alway by my side and she made the best ribs in the history of the world a few weeks ago.
I can't want to see what she does!
Those ribs did sound pretty amazing!!

Excellent! My youngest claimed one of my Smokey Joe’s when he was three!

Find yourself a tamale pot and you can have a father daughter Mini-WSM build project!

Back