On order. E-330

You will love the grill. I was able to get a NG version E-330 on a heck of a deal and got it all set up and it was nice. Unfortunately before first cook it got stolen right off my porch..

Excellent but wonder why you didn't spend an extra $50 or so and get the EP which would give you SS internals and basically a lifetime grill internally?

You will love the grill. I was able to get a NG version E-330 on a heck of a deal and got it all set up and it was nice. Unfortunately before first cook it got stolen right off my porch..

That just sucks. I've been wondering about that. Some people have large, expensive collection.

Unfortunately before first cook it got stolen right off my porch..
Aw man that stinks.
And here I thought my step dad was crazy for suggesting I lock mine to my deck. I guess with the junkies squatting next door to me it was a good idea after all.

Excellent but wonder why you didn't spend an extra $50 or so and get the EP which would give you SS internals and basically a lifetime grill internally?

Ordered it from a local place, and got a pretty good deal. EP was going to take longer to arrive.

Oh I see you're in TN not in frozen arctic north. So yeah I guess time could be a consideration. Here with the winter we're in temps staying WELL below 0 for days/weeks relentless snow and ice I have only once this season uncovered my Summit and not even once my Wolf. Instead I either use my Lodge CI stove top grills or I use my Q220 which is in the garage. Can't wait until I can sit on the deck with a cocktail and do something tasty on the grills outside. So for me if I was ordering a new one time would "not be of the essence" ;-)

That's a great grill! I've pretty much been a charcoal guy but bought a Genesis a few months ago and have been wowed at how well I've cooked steaks, burgers, chicken, etc on it. It does take a bit of time to put together, but that was fun as well. Enjoy!

Oh I see you're in TN not in frozen arctic north. So yeah I guess time could be a consideration. Here with the winter we're in temps staying WELL below 0 for days/weeks relentless snow and ice I have only once this season uncovered my Summit and not even once my Wolf. Instead I either use my Lodge CI stove top grills or I use my Q220 which is in the garage. Can't wait until I can sit on the deck with a cocktail and do something tasty on the grills outside. So for me if I was ordering a new one time would "not be of the essence" ;-)

Feels like the frozen North. We had 8" of snow the other night. Not much for some places, but quite a bit around here. We are roughly 25 miles from NC border, so it gets cold. Got down to -10 during last cold snap. Normally I grill year round. Not that week.

That's a great grill! I've pretty much been a charcoal guy but bought a Genesis a few months ago and have been wowed at how well I've cooked steaks, burgers, chicken, etc on it. It does take a bit of time to put together, but that was fun as well. Enjoy!

I had a different brand of grill for about 10 years. It finally gave up. Could not find replacement parts. Sales guy tried talking me into a CB infrared, still went with a Weber. Just not sold on infrared as being a "better" source of heat to grill. When you look at the inner workings, you can't beat a Weber!

well I hope you realize what Charbroil calls "true infrared" is anything but. Based on Charbroil's theory of IR any gas grill with metal heat tents over the burner is IR.

well I hope you realize what Charbroil calls "true infrared" is anything but. Based on Charbroil's theory of IR any gas grill with metal heat tents over the burner is IR.

Yep. That is why I went with Weber. Not just a fancy name thrown on a box.

There may be better gas grills out there but I like my Weber S310 bought it new in 2007 and only hand a ingitor proble once and Weber replaced that for me. Value is the reason you buy any of the Weber line they cost a bit more than some others but they do tend to last.
I do not use mine as much as I use to but do like having it around to handle over flowSmoke or BBQ something and do the veeggies and other sides on the gasser.

I just picked up a 09 Genesis E-310 about the same time one of our young rookies got a new charbroil from his wife for Valentines day.

I wanted to tell him all about weber but I didn't want to sound snobby.

Congrats on the E330 Bailey and welcome to the site. You will love it here!

Back