Oh boy, this is hard to walk away from. Help!

I’ve been thinking of adding one as my Q-320 is 12 years old and I ended up losing all the spare parts for it that I had been storing.
Here’s that Costco price and model I posted a few months back. Nov 5 2023

1706136504691.jpeg

1706136569526.jpeg

IDK enough about the line so maybe someone else can estimate the value of the HD one vs Costco.

Here’s that Costco price and model I posted a few months back. Nov 5 2023

View attachment 85530

View attachment 85531

IDK enough about the line so maybe someone else can estimate the value of the HD one vs Costco.
I would say there might be reasons a person would prefer the older model shown at Costco, but in terms of price reduction, Bruno's deal is amazing. My Ace is selling the new model WITHOUT the electronics or stainless for $200 more than that!

I’ve been eyeing the Weber Genesis gas grills to replace my 5 year old Kenmore gas grill thats getting quite rusty. If that’s the SX 335 Smart grill in the original post, isn’t that a $1,349 grill? It looks full price on the Home Depot web site. Maybe I’ll have to stop by my local store just in case. For $765, I’d be in right now!

I’ve been eyeing the Weber Genesis gas grills to replace my 5 year old Kenmore gas grill thats getting quite rusty. If that’s the SX 335 Smart grill in the original post, isn’t that a $1,349 grill? It looks full price on the Home Depot web site. Maybe I’ll have to stop by my local store just in case. For $765, I’d be in right now!
It is the SX-335, I was surprised to see the price. It was the only model discounted.

I paid for one and they are going to deliver it Saturday. They couldn’t get it to deliver and stay the sale price because it kept shifting to a store that was a little closer to my house, but the manager popped up out of nowhere and offered to have it delivered Saturday for free from that store. She was awesome.

Wife’s cool with it. Now I just have to think about it for another day. I figure I can cancel it after work if I decide not to take it.

Last edited:
I have had the 2022 Genesis 335S for nearly 2 years now, love it, some of the crafted stuff work well with it and currently considering whether to import the Stanbroil S/S Full Griddle insert or buy the official Weber Porcelain Enamelled one over here, which should make it a really multi functional Gas grill, once i decide, which one

Looks a good price (got mine on a misprice which they honoured) especially as this one has the Temp controller and what look like SS Grates as well, I've got the cast iron ones and would prefer the S/S

I always knocked gas grills, but have come to really love the Genesis and use it as much as the Smokefire now, especially when it comes to quick cooks or anything cooked at temp of 350F or over and the sear function is fantastic.

Back