Nor Cal atmospheric river

Until this vortex moves out of the Pacofic ocean or the jet stream alters it’s flow patter, I don’t see how we exit this wave after wave of storms and heavy rains.

Thunder, lightning and downpours in the early AM hours today. It looks like Thrs will be the next break and then the rain continues after that.

That’ll get us to half of January in storms, rain, winds and snow.

Cabo is beginning to sound good about now.

1673369547910.png

Need to feel it as well. Cabo. Cabo. Cabo. Might have to jump on a quick cruise to MX, stat!

Hope you all are staying safe over there. We're getting some mild and welcome spill over here but no chance of anything resembling flooding. I remember life in the northern & central CA foothills and glad to be out of there.

It’s already been heavy winds and rain today and it’s only 9A. Torrential rain about to hit, this hour. And the winds have already picked up.

1673716116220.png

1673716133910.png

1673716163291.png

43mph gusts already recorded

1673716260173.png

Looks like there is a break coming to Sonoma county. Big blast of rain just went through and according to the weatherman we should get showers thru Monday then clear. Finally….

I openly acknowledge that California really needed rain but gee whiz…..

I will miss watching newscasters out in the wind and rain trying to give reports while staying alive…..

Back