New WSM this weekend.

David WY

TVWBB Fan
Hi all, I'm new to this site, I have had a Genesis for 6 years and a Kettle for 2 but this weekend I decided to take the plunge into a WSM. I decided to do my first smoke with Ribs because they are my favorite. I found this site when searching ideas for my first smoke. The ribs were spectacular to me !

Ribs look awesome. You came to the right place. I know I've learned a lot from this site. Welcome aboard!

Thanks guys, I thought I should have posted a cut up picture so here it is and now my next smoke......chicken or pulled pork maybe :) Great site by the way !
DSC_0347_zps9f70fbff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks guys, I thought I should have posted a cut up picture so here it is and now my next smoke......chicken or pulled pork maybe :) Great site by the way !
DSC_0347_zps9f70fbff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice job David.
Any action shots? ( pics of the ribs on the smoker)

David, very nice.....

how about a bit of details on those nice ribs.......how about cook times and temp, foil or no foil? etc

looks great.

I tried to keep the temp around 225 but it was hard on the cool day and then it started to rain. I rubbed them the night before, three hours on then 2 hrs foiled with honey, brown sugar and apple juice. BBQ sauce on unwrapped for last hour.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new WSM. I did the same just a bit over a week ago on my new one as well. They were delicious.

Back