NEW Traveler Grill Weber

Is one or the other. If is too lightweight people would say too flimsy but portable, if too heavy not portable. Looks like is portable at least when pulled, but yes probably two people required to lift it up.

Going back one last time to that Spark grill: while it isn't cheap to operate, a grill load of good charcoal or a grilling session with pellets isn't all that cheap either. I think what would worry me is what happens if the company folds? Now you have an expensive grill and no way to cook on it.

Right about that Jon
Pretty sure the charcoal shape they make is specific to them.
At least pellets are getting sold in a lot of places now.

Spark is having a massive discount for Black Friday

Are they having problems selling them already?
Yeah, I saw that, too. That price at least is more realistic. I do suspect that their regular price has not generated as an enthusiastic a response as they had hoped. I still personally really like how it looks, and if it performs close to what they say, it would be a pretty cool way to charcoal grill in style. I, again, though would really be concerned about them folding up shop and being stuck with a fancy, expensive grill with no way to keep using it when the charcoal "bricks" ran out.

If I had lots of $, I would think about buying it at this price and stocking up on a large supply of their bricks. I certainly am not, so I will be content to use my CharQ instead. At least I am not the millennial-type that one person here commented about as being the target market for these grillls: something to the effect of "Millennials with hand tats but no idea of how to start a fire 😆 !"

Back