New prop for shooting birds

Great pictures my friend. I will only admit this to you, but some of my summer cooks have ended like that last picture when I've had a few too many brews. :cool:

Great photos. I'm afraid mine though a not so clean window with my phone aren't nearly so nice. Living in the woods gives me lots of different species to photograph but I'm not as diligent as you are. Great stuff, I especially love the Lab.

Bob,
Just out of curiosity, what camera and lens are you using for those shots. The pictures are great!!

Thanks again everyone!
Bob,
Just out of curiosity, what camera and lens are you using for those shots. The pictures are great!!
Bob,
Most shots are with a Pentax K-5 and 55-300mm lens.
I'm hoping another cedar waxwing flock shows up this winter.
IMGP8146.JPG

IMGP8136.JPG

The waxwings and the Rose Brested Grosbeaks are some of the most colorful migrating birds we get to stop by our feeder. Would love to see them in the spring when they should really have color.

I had about a dozen Quail on my fence this morning and the tule fog was rolled in, it would have a great shot but I don't have a good digital camera. I have a great 35mm and no idea where to get film or have it developed

I had about a dozen Quail on my fence this morning and the tule fog was rolled in, it would have a great shot but I don't have a good digital camera. I have a great 35mm and no idea where to get film or have it developed

Have you considered getting a new digital camera? I have a couple.....a waterproof pentax and a canon a95 but I only use my phone.......... I'd like to get a new camera but I want easy to use (old school style) full manual control, and not sure the form factor===I would like a DSLR but wonder how often I'd carry it.

Love the pics too Bob, BTW-can't tell which one I like more.

Have you considered getting a new digital camera? I have a couple.....a waterproof pentax and a canon a95 but I only use my phone.......... I'd like to get a new camera but I want easy to use (old school style) full manual control, and not sure the form factor===I would like a DSLR but wonder how often I'd carry it.

Love the pics too Bob, BTW-can't tell which one I like more.
I have, but I have a real bad BBQ habit that's wreaking my non BBQ habit funds :)

Back