New "Old" CL Score

Let me be the first to say W O W congratulations on a great buy! Unbelievable and a 3 wheeler at that.

Great score. It would have been the first CL score for me that didn't look better AFTER I got it.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I couldn't believe it myself.Only thing missing was the box!
And yes.........To use or not, tiz the ???????????
Should we start a vote?
The only thing I want to do is spar the handles,and stare at it.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I couldn't believe it myself.Only thing missing was the box!
And yes.........To use or not, tiz the ???????????
Should we start a vote?
The only thing I want to do is spar the handles,and stare at it.

I believe a cooker is a cooker - buy it to use it. That said, I've developed a couple of "exception clauses" through the years.

1. Does the grill have the potential to be a highly valued item in the future? (determined by things such as age, condition, color, production quantity)
2. Is the grill more than 'X' years old ('X' being 30 or more years)?

If the answer to either or these is 'Yes', then I will give careful thought to using them as cookers. Grill condition factors in as well, though if it's not in good enough condition to use then I probably won't bring it home. But anything 20 years old or more, and unused - no matter how common it is/was - I'd give careful thought to using. If it were my ONLY Weber, perhaps 'Yes'. If not, 'No' I probably won't use it.

Back