New Grill

CLasko

TVWBB Pro
There's not much about Illinois these days that makes one proud, except when you live 15 minutes from the unassuming mecca of the Weber parts warehouse in Palatine, IL.

I went in to buy a replacement cover for the WSM 22" but walked out with a new grill. I give you, the burger for 1 grill.
Untitled by C Lasko, on Flickr

When I say unassuming, I mean it...not too many markings on the building.

This is actually a newer, larger space from where they were previously at. My Shangri-La. Anything and everything Weber. :D

They are incredibly nice and helpful as well. They also wouldn't let me leave without looking at the sale tables...which I picked up a couple of 3-piece grill tool sets for gifts for a whopping $4 a piece.

So, now we have the Weber version of the Keurig coffee maker, lol? Looks cute. I could use one of those. Wonder how many coals it holds?

CLasko, one of my college instructors came from Illinois, and he was a great guy.

I'd probably be in trouble if I lived by a Weber Parts Store. Does that little BBQ come with a lid or just as is? It's cool

Pretty soon they'll make one you can wear on your wrist. Wish they were near me. I'm still waiting on some parts I ordered for my Performer nearly a month ago. They gave me free shipping though so I can't complain. You've got the Cubs Chris. They're making a resurgence, 8-2 in their last 10.

I'm sure glad that store isn't close to us. I'd never get Rich out of it and me either.

Sadly the little grill has no top and is marked on the box: "WARNING: Novelty grill; not to be used for cooking"

But come on, like that's ever stopped any of us before. Hahaha.

I'm not too far away...
I'll have to get over there and check it out!
Years ago there was an annual factory sale at the Weber Outlet in Huntley where you could get great deals on "scratch and dent", and overstock tems. Unfortunately they stopped doing that around 2005.

Back