never seen one?

ZacMiller

TVWBB Member
Seen this on craigslist, i've never seen a 18" with a ash bucket it also has dual handles front and back its never been used, got him talked down to $50? worth it ya think?

That's a good find there. Never seen the 18" OTG in the wild. Would love to have one and add some Cajun Bandit legs to it. Would make a nice Jumbo Joe gold for camping.

That's a 18.5" One-Touch gold. They don't make that anymore. I bought one brand new in 2008. It was my first grill. It was awesome. so many memories. :( Sold it last year.

It followed me home last night, you should've seen the GF face I bought two Webers last night... LOL all she said was your insane :wsm:

It followed me home last night, you should've seen the GF face I bought two Webers last night... LOL all she said was your insane :wsm:

Yes, but it's the best type of insane. She'll realize that when her tummy is full with deliciousness produced on that grill!

Yeah she don't really mess with the grill situation, I have more then the whole block combined so she gave up

I LOVE my Blue 18.5 OTG...it's my go to for small cooks and is a perfect match for my SSP...both "DU" codes

I also have this 18. Euro "Smoke" OTS that I modded to a OTG...

Last edited:

Back