Need cover for my 18”

Covers and All make excellent covers for all types of grills. I have a couple and they are way better than the OEM cover. More expensive, but the quality is far superior. I had an OEM cover that became so brittle it could stand up by itself.

(I have no affiliation with this company).

"........I agree on the OEM quality, saw same issues. I should have been patient and waited for the forum to chime in.........."
I've made that mistake in the past. Always good to wait a day or two after asking a question. :)

Thank you Tony I agree on the OEM quality, saw same issues. I should have been patient and waited for the forum to chime in. Had a already ordered the OEM. Wes
It will serve you well for a few years. Then it will shrink, leak, and become brittle. Once the lower dampers are exposed you’ll get water in the charcoal bowl. I used a 22” cover after that.

Mine is stock and has served me well for the six years I’ve had my WSM. It doesn’t live out in the elements year round I will certainly admit. If it was outdoor storage, I’m pretty sure after the last few winters it would be toast. I’m lucky I guess.

Mine is stock and has served me well for the six years I’ve had my WSM. It doesn’t live out in the elements year round I will certainly admit. If it was outdoor storage, I’m pretty sure after the last few winters it would be toast. I’m lucky I guess.
The problem is we now live in a throwaway society.
Nothing is manufactured these days to last. There's no profit in that. Buy cheap, buy often.....meh!
Get. Off. My. Lawn!

Covers and All make excellent covers for all types of grills. I have a couple and they are way better than the OEM cover. More expensive, but the quality is far superior. I had an OEM cover that became so brittle it could stand up by itself.

Thanks for the recommendation. The cover on my 18 can stand up on it's own too. I just ordered one from Covers and All. They give a 20% discount if you subscribe to their newsletter.

The cover arrived today and it's very well made. I opted for the heavy-duty. Time will tell how it holds up.

Attachments

• 20220804_103033.jpg
    20220804_103033.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 12
I don’t see a replacement cover for my 18” smoker on the weber website?
I just bought this on Amazon. Total cost - $24 delivered. Fits great and very strong

BBQ Coverpro 99915 Vinyl Heavy Duty Smoker Cover Fit Weber 18" & 22" Charcoal Smokey Mountain Cooker​

I just bought this on Amazon. Total cost - $24 delivered. Fits great and very strong

BBQ Coverpro 99915 Vinyl Heavy Duty Smoker Cover Fit Weber 18" & 22" Charcoal Smokey Mountain Cooker​

BBQ Coverpro 99915 -- the one currently shown on Amazon is for 22" WSM, not 18". Maybe you got the last one for 18"?

For those wanting original cover with Weber logo:

14": https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KRQFF58/?tag=tvwb-20
18": https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BYKV5HQ/?tag=tvwb-20
22": https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BX1ZETG/?tag=tvwb-20

Back