My new 14.5" WSM Smoker!!! $99 deal too!

Michael C.

TVWBB Gold Member
Just like others have posted, I checked my local Walmart and found the Weber 14.5" smoker marked down on clearance for $99 bucks! There were 2 left, I grabbed one right away! I've own my Weber 18" WSM for 10 yrs now, I know how to use it. I was excited to give this little guy a run tonight! Easy to assemble, bought a cheap whole chicken, split it, seasoned with Weber's Honey Garlic rub, and uses some nice good size chunks of Apple wood. Adjusting the vents for 250F no water in pan, it held it very steady temps!!!! Bird was done in about an hr, super juicy and very flavorful! I am very happy how this little smoker worked, easy to keep temp control! Weber sure knows how to make great products! Here are the photos.

Great deal for $99 bucks!!!

Assembled nice new clean grates.

Loaded with Apple wood.

See you in about an hr.

Mini Me Smoker

Smells great!

Bird is done!!! So far, happy with this little guy!!!!!

That's a great deal, congrats. I saw one for about $140 on my trip to Idaho, and was tempted even then.

I checked one of our Walmarts but they had nothing in the grilling department on clearance at all. $99 is a great deal. I have my mini so I wouldn't be a player anyway.

That is a great looking bird. Because you posted this, I went to one of our local Walmart stores and found their last one marked for $50, already assembled with everything included. It is now in my garage.

Thank you, thank you!

Wow you got yours for only $50 Bucks?!!!! You scored big time!!!! I am really enjoying my little Mini Me smoker, easy to adjust temps, currently got a beer can chicken smoking tonight :)

That is a great looking bird. Because you posted this, I went to one of our local Walmart stores and found their last one marked for $50, already assembled with everything included. It is now in my garage.

Thank you, thank you!

Just for the fun of it, I went to one of the Walmarts near me and looked at what they had. They had a few things left in a corner but nothing Weber. I talked to the guy on the floor and he said they had just recently had a sale but it seemed as though no Webers. Of course, this is Southern California so our grilling and smoking season is year round. The guy I talked to could only seem to talk about having the latest "technology products". I guess I will limit my search to Craigslist when I am ready to buy a 14WSM. You guys who are getting them at these ridiculously low prices are blessed. I paid full price for my WSM22 on Amazon and have no regrets. It has more than paid for itself in great food and a lot of fun. Even if I have to pay full price for a 14 I will do that since I know that even that will be a great deal.

Back