My Holy Grail

Yes, you can put a swing table on the right side. It involves some small modification to the slide bar. I guess flipping it over and cutting a new slot on the opposite side where the plastic slide catches in. I know someone on here already did that... they will chime in with specifics, I am sure.

It might have been JKim. If you scroll up to the photo of his deck full of grills, you will see the one on the left has dual slide swing tables.

I was wrong. Last night a blue weber showed up in my neighborhood. But it is only a two burner version and I am personally not interested in a 2 burner grill and from what I understand that hood cannot be used on any three burner grill. On to op that it is a no thrills basic version with no extra features. Plus the hood seems to have some heat damage inside. Not sure this is just soot pealing off.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/448228312282837/?ref=feed_rhc

That is a pretty little grill. I agree, I have no need for a two burner. The peeling on the inside of the hood is totally normal. It is just carbon peeling off. But you are right, the hood will not fit a three burner.

If someone is looking for a 2 burner, that is a pretty decent one, imo.

That is a pretty little grill. I agree, I have no need for a two burner. The peeling on the inside of the hood is totally normal. It is just carbon peeling off. But you are right, the hood will not fit a three burner.

If someone is looking for a 2 burner, that is a pretty decent one, imo.

I like that one, too. I guess someone else did also because it is already sold!

Beautiful job! You made it look like new. There is an extended version listed not too far from me under the title “Webber Genius” grill. $50. What a hoot. If I wasn’t swimming in projects I would be strongly tempted. Well, OK, I already am, but I have got to focus on finishing and selling!

Thanks guys. I have learned a lot from you here in the past few weeks.
And Jon, same here. Too many other things going on. I just do this as a hobby. I have a real job and a family. lol... Plus in the last few days the temperatures have climbed here in the triple digits with 50% humidity. Not much fun to work outside. But at least my projects won't rust away either.

Thanks guys. I have learned a lot from you here in the past few weeks.
And Jon, same here. Too many other things going on. I just do this as a hobby. I have a real job and a family. lol... Plus in the last few days the temperatures have climbed here in the triple digits with 50% humidity. Not much fun to work outside. But at least my projects won't rust away either.

That looks like a nice grill and I'd say you did very well. That is certainly a better grill than the Chinese specials Weber is throwing at the public now

After searching for a Blue Head all last year and only seeing a $70 grill over two hours from me. I now have acquired three this year already. I grabbed two Silver B's a couple months ago for $50 for the pair. Today, I just picked up a FREE Silver B that looks to be in pretty good condition minus all of the internals which is expected.

I am glad I had the patience to hold off on that $70 grill last year. But, I am being over run by grills again. I have to step up the rehab efforts. I should probably part out a couple of them too.

After searching for a Blue Head all last year and only seeing a $70 grill over two hours from me. I now have acquired three this year already. I grabbed two Silver B's a couple months ago for $50 for the pair. Today, I just picked up a FREE Silver B that looks to be in pretty good condition minus all of the internals which is expected.

I am glad I had the patience to hold off on that $70 grill last year. But, I am being over run by grills again. I have to step up the rehab efforts. I should probably part out a couple of them too.

Feast or famine...

I am ultra jealous! I am currently looking for a blue head here in Texas.
Just hoping I can find a blue lid and then I can switch out with my maroon one during the year at various times.

Hoping that fall and next spring brings one my way. :)

Chris: If you really want a blue head, let me know. I have a nice one. The problem is the distance. But, it just so happens that I am planning a trip to San Antonio the middle of next month and will be driving down I35. Maybe we can work something out. PM me if interested.

Chris: If you really want a blue head, let me know. I have a nice one. The problem is the distance. But, it just so happens that I am planning a trip to San Antonio the middle of next month and will be driving down I35. Maybe we can work something out. PM me if interested.

Bring two Bruce! I'm in Kentucky is that on your way? Lol!

Bobby

Sorry, Kentucky is a bit off course. I think the wife would notice and have something to say about that.

But, you could do a bourbon tour Bruce!
Side note,
I just picked up a maroon 13 bar deep box gasser, I may be sending you a PM about where to start the refurb. It has the “magic wand” tank level gauge, I will put it up on a work table and get the numbers so I can be more specific about what needs to happen.
Watch for some rookie rebuild questions boys!

The serial number is unreadable a lot of times on those older grills. If it has caster wheels on the left, it is a genesis 1000. No wheels on left make it a Genesis 1. Does it have wood slats for the tables? if so it is 1993 to about 1996. If it is Durawood, it is about 1996 to 2000 give or take a year or two.

Post up some pictures Timothy.

Back