My first Craigslist find!!!

Edison W

TVWBB Fan
My first Craiglist find!!! A 3 year old Crate and Barrel edition Performer Deluxe. Included were 2 charcoal baskets, a cover, weber gourmet bbq system, Crate and Barrel grill accessories (w/color matched cloth case), a Williams Sonoma mesh chef's pan (brand new), and a ton of matchlight charcoal (promptly donated to my sister;)). The previous owner never used the propane lighting system, but I connected it, and it fired right up without issue. I'll give it a thorough cleaning this weekend, but it's by no means dirty or abused at all...and DEFINITELY worth more than the $100 I paid for everything...would have almost felt bad paying anything less!!! Now I'm on a Craigslist hunt for a sub-$200 22 inch WSM...newer model Genesis E-330 (want...not a need)...and a 26 inch kettle (although I'm resigned to just buying a new one before the summer ends!!!)

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Last edited:
What a great deal. Performers are wonderful to use. Mine has the same material for the surface, and a Magic Eraser cleans it well. Congrats Edison.

Awesome, I saw it on CL and thought some lucky guy would get it.

I have the shallow version of that Williams Sonoma mesh pan... mine is more of a skillet... It's amazing, super sturdy metal, and the handle system is flawless and very robust, you'll love it.

WOW!!! Outstanding fine glad it wasn't any where near here or it would have been in this yard. I know Rich just one more!

Back