More wings and a loaded pizza....

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
Last weekend's no rain delay So Cal Sunday NFL Football cook.

What's this stuff.
HmYdtWv.jpg
[/IMG]

Wings on.

FRLQiJu.jpg
[/IMG]

Wings done.

fBMYfmc.jpg
[/IMG]

Some of the pizza toppings.

6ktJdnN.jpg
[/IMG]

Pizza loaded and ready to go.

HV1r3lL.jpg
[/IMG]

On the Performer at 475°.

gScXkHN.jpg
[/IMG]

All done..

PoqqfMU.jpg
[/IMG]

First time using imgur to post photos instead of photobucket. Photos are huge.

Last edited:
Glad to see you guys getting a little rain on your end of the state. I know it's tough sledding down there again this year. Wings look delicious and the pizza looks fantastic. How difficult was it getting it out of that pan with the toppings intact?

Nice cooks Jeff, pizza especially. Glad to see you guys getting some rain. My son lives in Foothill Ranch and my daughter in Huntington Beach both have complained about how dry it's been.

Nice cooks!

Thanks Clint, since your the Wing Master General.

Glad to see you guys getting a little rain on your end of the state. I know it's tough sledding down there again this year. Wings look delicious and the pizza looks fantastic. How difficult was it getting it out of that pan with the toppings intact?

Cliff: I olive oil the pan and splash a little flour on it to boot, pizza slides right off.

Those wings are spot on and the pizza is a work of art

ChuckO
I'v been working on the perfect Vortex wings for a while, how much charcoal,what temp and time, and i think i finally have it nailed down.
That was the best bbqed pizza i have made so far.

That fella hiding behind the plants looks mighty hungry. Better toss him a wing before he gets upset
He eats well don't worry.

Nice cooks Jeff, pizza especially. Glad to see you guys getting some rain. My son lives in Foothill Ranch and my daughter in Huntington Beach both have complained about how dry it's been.

Thanks Rich
It was nice to see it rain, as it will never stop my bbq's. I'm getting better at the bbq pizza thing.

Jeff great cook and like Rich said glad you got some rain. Have a great Thanksgiving.

JeffG;
Great lookin' cook! I am a Vortex fan, myself. I've done my best wings EVER using the Vortex!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back