Miss you all

hope you're doing well @Joan

my computer shows 4 pages... but not reading them all, so sincerely hope life is better now since last friday! i'll include you in my tri-daily prayers for improved health and happiness!

Very sorry for your trials, Joan. As you can tell, we all miss. You were here for me and I'm here for you. Take it to heart -- you are loved. 🥰

Chris, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
They are sooooo beautiful !!!
DH took a picture of the flowers, but I am having a hard time posting it, but they do look almost like the picture you sent me, but with a lot more different flowers. All the nurses are so jealous. lol
Update on the flowers. All the buds have opened and a nurse loved them so much, she took a picture. Thanks again Chris and guys.

Every time I see threads like this, I know why I come here every day. When one of us is down the whole team comes to that person's aide with kind words, thoughts and prayers. I've been on a lot of forums, and I've never seen anything quite like this.
I know when Barb was more active on the forum when she got breast cancer the outpouring of kindness and well wishes was wonderful and very much appreciated. It certainly helped keeping her spirts up in a very scary time.

Every time I see threads like this, I know why I come here every day. When one of us is down the whole team comes to that person's aide with kind words, thoughts and prayers. I've been on a lot of forums, and I've never seen anything quite like this.
I know when Barb was more active on the forum when she got breast cancer the outpouring of kindness and well wishes was wonderful and very much appreciated. It certainly helped keeping her spirts up in a very scary time.
Yeah, spot-on Rich. Fwiw, I don't know you guys at all but I keep you and Barb in my thoughts. You are both incredibly kind human beings.

It's weird to me to feel an actual connection to people via a web site.

Good news! Glad to hear you are home. I know when I was in the hospital for ten days getting home in my own bed and environment was the greatest thing ever.

Back