Miss you all

Get well soon Joan!
Besides the recipes, we still have plenty of Stuart Woods books to get through!
Thanks James, just ordered yesterday #68 & 69 thru Amazon here. Got to remember that more often. Sorry Chris!!

Last edited:
I wanted to thank all of you for your well wishes for my Mom. She has a challenging road ahead of her, but I know with your continued well wishes and especially sending funnies and encouraging words, will brighten her spirits and she can get through rehab and come home to her comfortable computer chair and posting on this site. You really have no idea how much the above means to her. She really enjoys this site tremendously. I thank you again! And Mom, I know you can beat this! I love you!!! Your daughter!
I don't have the energy right now to tell you everything Joy has done for me, but I am one VERY LUCKY MOTHER!!!!!!
Thank you sweetheart!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Joan I can’t wait until you are better. I’m going to have you pick a recipe a month for me to try with my family. I’ll let you know what my 11 and 9 year old like and we will do our best to feed these Crazy boys. Get well!!
Happy new year to you and your family.

Joan I can’t wait until you are better. I’m going to have you pick a recipe a month for me to try with my family. I’ll let you know what my 11 and 9 year old like and we will do our best to feed these Crazy boys. Get well!!
I sense a new thread coming on. "Joan's recipe roulette". Sounds like a good idea.

Chris, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
They are sooooo beautiful !!!
DH took a picture of the flowers, but I am having a hard time posting it, but they do look almost like the picture you sent me, but with a lot more different flowers. All the nurses are so jealous. lol

Hi Bruno, just wondering, till I get out of here, have you checked the recipes I have posted here?

Chris, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
They are sooooo beautiful !!!
DH took a picture of the flowers, but I am having a hard time posting it, but they do look almost like the picture you sent me, but with a lot more different flowers. All the nurses are so jealous. lol
Just so everyone knows, I sent Joan some flowers on behalf of forum members, wishing her a speedy recovery. Joan, I'm glad they arrived and I hope they lift your spirits!

Best wishes,
Chris

Just so everyone knows, I sent Joan some flowers on behalf of forum members, wishing her a speedy recovery. Joan, I'm glad they arrived and I hope they lift your spirits!

Best wishes,
Chris
When I saw the photo I did not realize you were sending actual flowers. I know I have a twisted sense of humor but I thought you simply sent a photo of flowers. That was very nice though that you did that. Would be happy to donate if you want

Back