Michigan Asparagus - Good Stuff

I told you I was going to start posting more. So here we go a real post with lots of pictures.

The star of the show Michigan Asparagus, picked within 2 hours of you getting it . That's fresh. Cherry orchards in the background they are in full bloom.

DSCN0757.jpg

Didn't know if I wanted to go with chicken or pork so I did both. Seasoned up with Paprika, Cumin, Garlic Pepper and Season Salt.

DSCN0763.jpg

Put the Chicken and Country Ribs on direct to get a quick sear then indirect for a while.

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

Then the star of the show Asparagus!!!

DSCN0771.jpg

Had an aluminum foil pouch of Vidalia Onion and garlic to add to the Asparagus. Mixed them all together and added some shredded Parmesan cheese.

DSCN0775.jpg

I Think I'm back

Here's your Plate

DSCN0777.jpg

Thanks for looking

Bill I did some grilled Gus for the first time Friday evening and liked it so good I did it again Saturday. Hard to beat grilled naked, can't imagine the garlic with it, that looks great.

More Pictures: More Great Comments!
Can Almost SEE That Asparagus DANCE On The Grill!
VeryNiceBill!

Asparagus on the grill is probably my wife and my favorite veggie. Add some onion, bell pepper and mushroom and a grill and it can be a meal all by itself. Add meat (any sort) and it is perfect. Great looking pictures.

I can't wait for a free weekend day off. All these fresh vegetables on the grill are giving me a huge craving. Looks good!

Back