Meatloaf and smoked cream cheese.

Dustin love this smoke, the meatloaf is way up there. And who ever heard of smoked cream cheese? But now I have to try this.
So do you start with a stick of Philly Cream Cheese ? And then sprinkle some rub on it and bam smoke it ,I am guessing at a lower temp.

Dustin push me in the right direction please I love both of these cooks.

The cream cheese thing seems to have arisen as a Tik Tok trend. My wife saw it and wanted me to make it. You smoke it at 225 too 250 for 2 hours. Make sure and put it on a pan! Surprisingly, it holds its shape. There's a Meat Church youtube video on it. He also uses some kind of rib glaze on the cheese at the end that I think would make it better. Smoked meatloaf I got from the virtual weber bullet, but my wife used a different recipe for the meatloaf.

I too have been hearing about the smoked cream cheese thing and been wanting to try it. The possibilities are endless!

Great looking smoke/meal!

Food looks great the smoked cream cheese is now on my to do list.

How long were you on the waiting list for the Franklin?
I'm not even sure. As soon I as I heard the announcement I signed up and then got the email that I could order back in March. Lynn Dollar got his notice about a week or so later. The web page and sign up was maybe in 2017? They didn't start building them until March of 2020. Mine was Serial No 138. Because of the way they operate that list there's really no telling what the wait is. After I ordered I got it that next week.

I don't remember when I put my name on the list, either. Time flies for me, but it feels like it was 2 or 3 years, could've been longer. They shipped mine 4 weeks after I accepted their offer. I'm number 157 .

I think I read something a couple months ago, that there's now a 2 year wait. But I'm not sure of that.

Food looks great. Awesome smoker, it’s utilitarian and steampunk. I’m not that into smokers but this thread makes me want to get one.

Back