McRib McRIP?

I can take them or leave them. Fortunately for me, McDonald's has made it really easy for me to avoid eating any of their food by how much they have raised their prices over the last few years.

I can take them or leave them. Fortunately for me, McDonald's has made it really easy for me to avoid eating any of their food by how much they have raised their prices over the last few years.
So has every other fast food chain. Re: McDonald's. Try a different one and see if you aren't as shocked as we were recently by pricing variations. The same breakfast order (including tax) at three different locations within a month's time was from $10.68 to over $16. The cheapest one finally woke up two weeks ago. We don't go to that one anymore.

I saw a video, I can't recall which youtube channel but they formed their own patty using ground pork. They even used some vaguely rib shaped mold. I think that's probably the route to go. I really wish I could remember who did it.

I over cooked a couple racks of baby backs once and they were falling apart. I pulled the bones, added a little sauce, cut them double wide equal to two ribs and and served on buns. They were great.

Yeah, they are rather easy to copycat.
They are not all that hard to improve on either.

With the prices that McDonald‘s is now charging it makes you think you are in for fine dining .
It is $40 for 3 BigMacs, 3 small fry’s and 3 small sodas where I‘m at.

Yeah no.

I LOVED the McRib when I was younger. Hadn’t had one in forever, got one couple years ago.

Took a couple bites and tossed it.

Not the first time it was going away. It is a lot like the Rolling Stones Farewell Tour.

Back