**Looking for a RED 26" Kettle**

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
Like the title says-

Looking for a RED 26" OTG/OTS or 3 Wheeler for a Modification project. Not looking for a museum piece and I'm not a collector, I get my kicks restoring neglected kettles and using them. Got a rustbucket bowl, but a decent lid? Looking to downsize? I'm interested!

Willing to pay a reasonable price and shipping to WA state. I also have a plethora of 22" Red kettles (and a few Blue ones) available for trading, a BBQ Guru ProComm4 (new probes), EZ Que cradles, Cajun Bandit parts, Homer SJ, Cast Iron, etc. Or PayPal!

I know its a long shot, but it never hurts to ask.

Drop me a PM or if you do that facebook thing let me know. Thanks!

I didn't even know they made the big ones in red. I've never seen a used 26" for sale, much less a red one.

yeah, but i'll bet Brian finds one!

Funny story. I thought I found one on CL a few months ago. It was listed as "Large Weber," and it was red. I called the guy, asked him to hold it for me, and snuck out of work early. I forgot to ask him to measure it. I couldn't get there fast enough. When I got there it was a 22" that was stamped with JC Penney on it. I guess Weber had sold some through JCP. It was a 22" and the ash cleaning mechanism was totally rusted and was different than any replacement part available. I bought the black 22" kettle and NIB Weber side table for a friend of mine for $35.

Guess a red RK wouldn't do. :)

000_0215.jpg

Nice! I'd like to find a readhead 26 too!
Your patience has been rewarded, sir.
I think maybe I need a redhead 18 and replicate my double barreled performer carriage in smaller scale.
The one in my avatar is a 22 and an 18. I picked up a Smokey Joe (black) which I might need to make removeable for road trip entertainments! Then a 26 and a ranch and an 18 WSM

Back