Like my new centerpiece? :)

She's Beautiful! Jo, you gonna test drive her today??[/QUOTE
I wish I could but some of the nuts inside the package were missing so I have to call weber for th to send. Also my mom is in rehab (from back surgery) so I can't for another two weeks :(

So that is a 14 Wsm? I'm thinking seriously about one of those small ones, since I don't have the know how to build a mini, although, I have the parts to do so. I'm just afraid to cut the bottom out of the pot, as I'm not very versed with a saw! So the WSM 14 is my second choice. please let us know how you like it!

Great center piece Jo but you might want to take it outside before firing it up, lol...

Regards,

John

yes my hubby is a good man! once I test it out I will definitely put q-view up, and let you all know how it runs.

Happy Sunday everyone!

So that is a 14 Wsm? I'm thinking seriously about one of those small ones, since I don't have the know how to build a mini, although, I have the parts to do so. I'm just afraid to cut the bottom out of the pot, as I'm not very versed with a saw! So the WSM 14 is my second choice. please let us know how you like it!

For someone who already has a 22" WSM, do you think the 14" or 18" would be a better sidekick? What sort of things are TOO BIG to fit in the 14"?

I can't answer your questions, Chris, as I only have two POS smokers, both are Brinkmann. I can't control the temperature on either, so I don't use them, in fact, both are going to the goodwill next time I take a load of donations.

Back