Lazy Saturday smash burgers!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Been seeing a ton of nice burger cooks lately(thanks John and Bob)...got me craving a good burger..so today for lunch I broke out my lodge griddle and heated it up on the performer..started with a few strips of bacon and a amber..heck it's noon!

Bacon looking done after about 5 minutes!

Burgers up doing their thing...simple 90/10 with some weber steak and chop!

Flip side!

Shredded jack cheese...

Plated up with extra bacon, tomato and lettuce! And a fresh beer of course!

How about a taste?

Lunch is done..nap time!

Take care folks!!

That looks like a very nap-inducing lunch, indeed! Love that beer; just finished up a 6-pack of that recently. It's one of my favorite stand-by beers. Oh, and they go great with burgers and pizza!

Thanks for sharing!

Barret

Tasty looking burger Morgan! Looks like I need to find a griddle for my Performer.
Mike, I picked one up off ebay nice and long like Morgans. I use it on the gasser also.
Morgan love your post's! always great food, and just the fact your doing this up yonder in Alaska is neat!
So where are you in hours of daylight now?

There you go again my friend got me dreaming of burgers again. Nice cook and a nap to finish. I guess someone's got to do it

Mike, I picked one up off ebay nice and long like Morgans. I use it on the gasser also.
Morgan love your post's! always great food, and just the fact your doing this up yonder in Alaska is neat!
So where are you in hours of daylight now?

I live in southeast Ak...closer to Seattle actually! We are gaining on light, gets light about 730 am and dark about 430ish...temps have been crazy warm...up in the 40's this last
Few weeks!

Mike...the griddle is the lodge reversible..works great, lots of weight behind it..my wife picked it up a few years ago 1/2
Price...I think she paid 12 bucks for it!

Thanks everyone for the great replys!!

Back