Law and Order

Robert T

TVWBB Guru
I'm a huge Law and Order (original series) fan. I watch reruns that I've already seen before happily. Anyone else? Who is your favorite character? For me it has to be Lenny.

Me, too, but Criminal Intent is my favorite variant. Love the episodes with Vincent D'Onofrio (sp?).

I'm a huge Law and Order (original series) fan. I watch reruns that I've already seen before happily. Anyone else? Who is your favorite character? For me it has to be Lenny.
willy_nilly.gif
I only recently finished up watching all the 24's :)

Robert, liz would watch this show over and over and over and over and over and over and over again all night long...
and I would constantly hear, "Dun Dun" and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again til I pulled ALL my hair out!

[video=youtube;gP3MuUTmXNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gP3MuUTmXNk[/video]

think I've seen EVERY cast member from EVERY show at least 1 Billion times.

Robert, liz would watch this show over and over and over and over and over and over and over again all night long...
and I would constantly hear, "Dun Dun" and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again til I pulled ALL my hair out!

think I've seen EVERY cast member from EVERY show at least 1 Billion times.

Don't hold back Jim, let it all out. I feel your pain brother, only mine is NCIS all versions and worst of all Murder She Wrote. Barb loves that show and the older the better I've seen, heard or had to listen to every episode a bazillion times. Hate it hate it hate it!

That's why man caves were invented.
For Jo it's NCIS, and anything on Home & Garden, which now should just be called Home, ain't no more Garden to it.

Funny posts! If you've never binge watched a Law and Order marathon you don't know what you're missing! But if you're having a discussion with one of your teenagers and you blurt out "move to strike!" You may need to lay off.

I'm with Liz on this!! I'm a svu junkie, so bad that when Munch (Richard Belzer) retired, I cried! Lol. Let's not even talk about Eliot leaving the show.

I'm with Liz on this!! I'm a svu junkie, so bad that when Munch (Richard Belzer) retired, I cried! Lol. Let's not even talk about Eliot leaving the show.
Liz??? Is that YOU??!!
Jo, you OUND exactly like her.... gimme a break!

That's alright guys but you have to admit these are better then some of the blank blank stuff that they have on tv now!!!

That's alright guys but you have to admit these are better then some of the blank blank stuff that they have on tv now!!!
no doubt about that Barb....

the weird thing is.......
enhanced-buzz-536-1367277234-12.jpg

.....I could stare at this image all day/night/day/night/day/nigh....... <sigh>

Back