Charcoal performer
Bacon
Bun
All the fixins
Cheese
Meat
Bacon
Meat

Did I miss anything. Looks like you really hit the spot perfectly.
Really looks tasty could have called me I would be there about now.

Good looking burgers, I know how this 2am burger thing goes, it has happened before. Generally they tend to come out more pink inside then I was planning. The raw meat had a nice colour to it too.

For 2 in the morning it sure did come out good, and using those knives as well, seemed like it was also a daredevil move. The bacon also looks pretty well cooked for being 2 in the morning too. There is only 1 reason why I stay up until 2 in the morning, adding knives to the mix is a bad idea for me anyways.

For 2 in the morning it sure did come out good, and using those knives as well, seemed like it was also a daredevil move. The bacon also looks pretty well cooked for being 2 in the morning too. There is only 1 reason why I stay up until 2 in the morning, adding knives to the mix is a bad idea for me anyways.

Lol...I am a night owl - usually my bedtime is like 4-5am as I work from home... and with this pandemic ****, my wife (who has lost a lot of work) has become a night owl too reading til like 4am in the morning on the couch with the dogs. It has sucked financially, but is kinda relaxing.

So...lately we have been having meals at noon, 7ish and then like anywhere from 12am to 3am...lol. Thus the late cooks this year!

A headlamp does wonders!

Ya, I did another burger last night and it turned out even better. Didn't overcook this one at all and it was very juicy. Used the leftover coals and did it right over the coals as they were "not that hot". No bacon though...just mustard, ketchup, pickles, onions, tomato. Side of spicy oven fries from the bag (which ended up being overcooked by the wife...which is not her fault since they "looked" perfectly done, but were overly hard and crispy). Got to start just doing fresh stuff and enough of manufactured stuff.

See pic below:

burger-fries.jpg

Ask me anytime about those fries I made bud........nothing can touch them....over in that other thread I made.

Last edited:

Back