Larry Wolfe's BEST Recipe (revisited)

One of my favorite smoker dishes!
I'm waiting for my home-grown jalapenos to ripen a bit more so I can cook this again.
Yours looks fantastic!

..OH YEAH, don't forget the stout brewski and the Worcestershire sauce... Larry'd KILL ME if i forget that stuff!

Did you put these in the pan with the peppers? Or did you drink the beer?

Another PSB homerun, Jim!

Bob C- my family does not eat any peppers or anything cooked in beer either. I also used beef broth instead of beer, and cooked on a bed of onions. Came out perfect and they loved it. I served mine over mashed potatoes and made some gravy from the leftover pan juices.

Really excellent recipe and is easy to tweak to your liking. Give it a try!

Looks awesome. I just tried this recipe last weekend for the first time. I may have to do this cook at least once a month.

It has been a loooooooooong time since I have posted, but when I saw this cook I had to chime in. Great cook as always Mr. Lampe!!! I love this recipe too. I still think the orange marmalade siracha wings is Larry's best. Larry, I hope you are stalking this site. You are one of a handful of people from this site that inspired me to start smoking. Thanks again to all the Wolfes, Lampes, Wolgasts, Corells, Cashes, Solaks, Biesingers, Allinghams, and anyone else I forgot. Keep cooking brothers and sisters! I may not be posting much lately, but I'm still cooking alot and checking the site often!

Bought a chuck roast last night, going to try it. Looks really good. All they had was around 2.4 pounds. Guess I will reduce the amount of ingredients to to match.

DSCN0979.JPG

I want this to be my screensaver, is that wrong?

This was the first recipe I tried from this site. We love it and because it's just the Wife and I, We end up Vacuum sealing and freezing the leftovers. A Few minutes in hot water with the sealed pouches and it's Yum all over again without the wait. :)

yeah, it's the "pulled pork" of BEEF!
easy to cook (like pulled pork)
freezes well (like pulled pork)
Tastes Great 9 months later (like pulled pork)

Poking around TVWBB I found this 2012 post by a very good friend of mine, and I'm bumping it.
Why?
Because it was a post typical of the enthusiasm he has brought to this forum, and also because it's nice to see some of the comments by friends/members who no longer post here.

Back