Labor Day shopping

I think you did well for that price yes $150 bucks less you still get stainless burners on this grill. Flavorizer bars and grates porcelain but you run those into the ground and buy stainless which will cost you way less than $150 bucks. Curious yes Weber has a ten year warranty on the grill but does that include the grates and bars I would find that hard to believe. Still can't believe you paid 249 for that the other junk is not that much less.

Weber's new 10 year full warranty covers all parts, including grates and bars. I believe that is why all of the Genesis for '19 will feature stainless steel bars regardless of the grate material. I don't see how they can warranty the porcelain for 10 years, but they will on the new Spirit II's.

None of those sales popping around here...but if you are right, the new grills and warranty will be in place here next year as well.

I have been following those new grills on craigslist in ATL none have sold as far as I can tell but you know craigslist they just might have not taken them down. If they charged them to their credit card hope they had enough money to pay them off might need to sit till spring.

Well I picked up the last thing I had on my list of sale items to watch out for. $3 Weber cooking cover (apron).
So my sale total stuff was: 2 tank covers, grill cover, gloves, apron, smoke tube, grill brush, and the metal vegi holders. Not bad!

1PmnqlVuM4KfLIRbOoRKP6vA6eNJg4wbMmphlox1iNR-B5pN6AyqTAfn4zl-NFiz14G-uNR0Hh8alOwmRGxr-cpqO1T7XUtk3bepn5Y67JbkFQEmjdgtVcv9-mp7TmHoji-489YETvp6VP2d8erA4nb3JON3b6JD6dDQKu4Yfhvvb8Oi53nLtnMgq5TU2mWBkcsZ3-ZYPV5rdDEiV1MaxOl9mRqci6mwQHsYV45nhmh0DStmHL3UVowdv0Ku7poyJDHCo9HEIAzUUDQKUWA_n42iC-LjG44ypqudKJQ9F6kBFTZkn0bxrzTvVayAFXJmV0ntkY1Y2du9MG4JTGVr5mUQ_XguYKbdK--S9AYh3ZkZP9e1-8eBWRKzEu8GVsa5CywxY2U0rqKfvsB3Kg5vQHLiZ5HFR-PkdB-NACbQqy6zFpyjIpqr79vtF-ekQ1OL5KR0qJTTntHf8sVSxhLUXsNrIMIrPgmSRJmdXk7mZ_Lf5pbQr_UVD7VBSYDXVgJ8LUoPyBAcTSRtfrkNb8swAJQvXgcILUMBFygcu1kzLm7-bsz7LjGSt9N2YMqdyqbU6HvG7uGRjrnNFCnU1Ce0UI6sZHWO67E6vsyAszCSq9G3tff11qlav5znFSlv8JEohuEzbJI5C5jPJccbCNeEi6vXvewK_31wY8SIAcXw9NbeDu93nNiflSYu=w448-h597-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4...9XrzaRegkpfLlaOEhG_ruI-U12Dwx-d6=w448-h597-no

Chris, I like the apron for 3 bucks would have bought that myself. My target had nothing so you did well.

I am with you Brian! I would have loved to have gotten one of those for that price. I didn't see any at our Target, either. My old style black Weber apron has faded to a kind of dark gray:(. At least it shows loving use!

As I understand Lowes has a new guy and he said to put a bunch of stuff on sale....so I guess that's why the prices on the Weber.

Back