Kingsford Pro sale at Costco

Thanks for the heads up, I do need to restock!

Edit, just got back from getting three dbl packages, I’ll need fuel by the end of the week so, I’ll snag three more then, maybe.
the “coal chute“ is pretty tall and I will have to redesign storage for winter soon too!
They just got in their “Bavarian Style Spaetzle” again, I got some the last week they had it last year and it was really nice! Two thumbs up from me! That’s going to be the carb for my birthday feast this year! Oh, that’s Friday if anyone wants to send me an SRF goodie box!😉😉

Last edited:
Going to Costco on Sat so will pick up a few. Although this sale should be in the Sept sales flier that will come out on 8/31, best to stock up now as their K-Pro will be limited to their stock on hand.

So when that's gone, that'll be it until spring.

That's the thing with Costco. Virtually all of their BBQ/grilling items are seasonal. This even includes the Kirkland Bratwurst's. Those always disappear for a couple months right before the holidays.

Going to Costco on Sat so will pick up a few. Although this sale should be in the Sept sales flier that will come out on 8/31, best to stock up now as their K-Pro will be limited to their stock on hand.

So when that's gone, that'll be it until spring.

That's the thing with Costco. Virtually all of their BBQ/grilling items are seasonal. This even includes the Kirkland Bratwurst's. Those always disappear for a couple months right before the holidays.
Just got the flier, no deal noted in it here anyway.

I just got the flier and noticed that, too.

Maybe they're going to just extend the sale through Labor Day Weekend, thus it isn't listed in the flier?

Didn’t get that one either Brett! I’ve got to make a birthday pie stop today, I might snag three more just to have a little extra on hand, don’t want to get caught short!

.46 cents/lb. I am glad I stocked up on all of those 18.6 to 20lb. of Kingsford (.26 cents/lbs.), which seems like a decade ago. This is probably the best deal around, I guess this is the new norm!

Yup, looks that way. I still have a couple 18lb twin packs of KBB that I bought right before they went to the 20lb ones 5 or so years ago. Those 50% off sales were great!

Went to Costco today. Didn't see any K-Pro at all so it looks like some stores anyway have sold their remaining stock, so that's it until spring. At least at the Costco I shop at. Glad I picked up 3 twin packs there a couple weeks ago!

Back