Kingsford on Sale

Tim Evans

Hey, guys!

Check your local Lowe's ad this weekend. My local store has the 2pack of Kingsford 20lb bags on sale for $9.88. Time to stock up!

Usually, Home Depot will do this as well, so check that ad if it's your store of choice.

Sweet! I'm on my last bag from the Memorial Day sale. Fortunately, I got to use the WSM a lot more than I expected this Summer. Back in May, I thought 80 lbs. would get me through the entire summer, maybe even to Thanksgiving.

EDIT: D'oh:
00000240.png

Time to stock up!
as you can see in in Chad's posting above... Limit 2 bags per customer
when Home Depot has their sale Labor Day weekend, that's the time to stock up. No limit.
Lowes sale will last me 3 cooks, no thanks

as you can see in in Chad's posting above... Limit 2 bags per customer
when Home Depot has their sale Labor Day weekend, that's the time to stock up. No limit.
Lowes sale will last me 3 cooks, no thanks

Is Lowe's that strict? When there's limits at other stores, all I have to do is take one pack out to the car, walk back in and buy another pack. Repeat until you get your desired number of bags.

Is Lowe's that strict? When there's limits at other stores, all I have to do is take one pack out to the car, walk back in and buy another pack. Repeat until you get your desired number of bags.
Tim, you gotta be a pretty young, strappin' stud to do that 20 times... i'm spent just loading the truck, let alone walking all that much and pulling out my wallet to pay for it ten times....
Home Depot has a no limit sale next weekend (same price as Lowes), pull up your truck near the garden center of HD... load up one of those flat bed planter dolly thingies with your (at least)10 double bags of The King then push that load to pay ONE TIME and look tired.
One of their 18 year old football defensive ends will offer to load your truck for you at no additional cost. :D

by the way Tim.... next time you see Brett, say HI for me ;)

Last edited:
Tim, you gotta be a pretty young, strappin' stud to do that 20 times... i'm spent just loading the truck, let alone walking all that much and pulling out my wallet to pay for it ten times....
Home Depot has a no limit sale next weekend (same price as Lowes), pull up your truck near the garden center of HD... load up one of those flat bed planter dolly thingies with your (at least)10 double bags of The King then push that load to pay ONE TIME and look tired.
One of their 18 year old football defensive ends will offer to load your truck for you at no additional cost. :D

by the way Tim.... next time you see Brett, say HI for me ;)

Sorry but how do you know hd will have the sale next weekend?

Way to much walking back and forth, Just load it all up in the cart and make them ring it up one pack at a time!! ;) Just got 4 packs that way today, worked for me and didnt have to do ALL that walking.

it's ok :) don't be sorry...
every year (for the last, what... 5 or so years) HD has a sale on the KingCoal Memorial Day weekend, America's Independence Day (4th of July) weekend and Labor Day weekend.
Every year. Without a doubt.

I knew that Lowe's had a sale coming up,but I didn't know that HD did too. If I can only buy one twin pack at a time,guess who's going to HD?

Picked up 80 pounds from Lowe's this afternoon. Still had 80 pounds leftover from the Memorial Day sale. Debating on whether or not to go back for another 80 pounds...just to be safe.

I'm still loaded down from Memorial Day weekend. I picked up 400lbs of Kingsford and I think 36lbs of Royal Oak.

Just checked HD online for the twins, regular price now, but my local store has an inventory of 510.
They may be forced to start the sale early to keep pace with Lowes.
Not sure if they would do price match plus 10% off on these or not.

Back