Killa Grilla grates, not much stock left.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Noticed in another thread they don’t seem to have much in stock, are they out of the kettle grate business?
Just like RC it doesn’t look good.

I just bought a 21 inch for my WSM, but it looks like they are out of that size. I imagine it's the most popular size and they are just out. I noticed RC Planebuyer isn't selling his grates anymore. I'm glad I got a set for my Genesis when I did.

RC says that it has become too costly to continue making his grates due to rise in SS material. He can still make them but the cost puts them into the $200 plus range for a set for the Genesis grills and he doesn't like even offering them at that price point. He still does flavorizer bars however.

Noticed in another thread they don’t seem to have much in stock, are they out of the kettle grate business?
Recently Wanted-One for my Weber Performer but out-of-stock. So, I purchased the SlowNSear Easy Spin Grate.

I just ordered one of those as well Richard.
RLittle: Mine arrived here in Costa Rica along with the SNS Deluxe last Saturday.

.Over the past few years back I purchased thier SNS Plus,DripNGriddle Pan,Easy Spin Grate, thier Raised Grate and a Mini Drip Pan. As you can tell by these excellent past purchases I remain one-happy SNS customer:)

Oh; yesterday I placed another order for the SNSDripNGriddle Deluxe Pan for my new Weber Mastertouch Grill. This pan makes clean-up a breeze.

Last edited:
I bought the 21.5" KG 6925 with the flip up sides 2 months ago and now when i click on the link I get a 404 error.

I have the sns easy spin on my kettle but even though it's 304 stainless the metal is thin enough to be damaged by the heat. If I had it to do over again I probably would have gone with the killa grilla. I like the spin concept though. I had an issue with the grate I just bought and I talked to Mark over email. He was super responsive. I think the grate thing is kind of a side business. Anything we are talking about here is speculation. I bet if you are wanting something and asked he'd get it done. Certain things just may not be in stock or maybe there are supply issues.

Last edited:
RC says that it has become too costly to continue making his grates due to rise in SS material. He can still make them but the cost puts them into the $200 plus range for a set for the Genesis grills and he doesn't like even offering them at that price point. He still does flavorizer bars however.
Well that's to bad! I was looking to get a set for my E320 this summer. I wanted to upgrade a bit more from the weber SS grates.

Looking at his site, it does give the appearances that he is re-trenching and selling off inventory. I have spoken with him on the phone in the past. Maybe I can try to reach him directly. It wouldn't be surprising that he is encountering the same material challenges that Dave Santana/rcplanebuyer has. That would definitely be a shame, since his work has always been top drawer.

Looking at his site, it does give the appearances that he is re-trenching and selling off inventory. I have spoken with him on the phone in the past. Maybe I can try to reach him directly. It wouldn't be surprising that he is encountering the same material challenges that Dave Santana/rcplanebuyer has. That would definitely be a shame, since his work has always been top drawer.
Really glad I Purchased my stainless steel “Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit” sometime back as periodically viewing their Website it appears they are no longer selling this excellent product as they have posted the “out-of-stock” message for quite some time.

Last edited:
That was $111.25 delivered, and it was on sale.
Still worth it in this day and age IMO.grate
Seems now-a-days you have to buy-it while it is available. I recently purchased the SNS stainless steel Easy Spin Grate for my 3 year old Weber Performer Deluxe as the original plated Weber grate rusted . My new Weber Master-Touch is fitted with the same plated steel, so, do not know how long before obtaining rust.

Appears many Weber replacement parts are not readily available. For example, I want to replace the Tuck-a-Way Lid Holder on my new Master-Touch Grill as it does not hold the lid at a 90 degree angle. I reviewed the Weber.Com and other Websites to purchase the lid holder for the Weber Performer Grills with no luck.

Back