Just picked up a couple Redhead grills

That would be some serious dedication, and I think you should do it! :LOL:

I seriously would but my wife would not appreciate me abandoning her on vacation to drive around the country and pick up barbecues especially considering how many are in the backyard already 🤣

But seriously I am searching and willing to pay for juniors now. They were kind of interesting to me at first but now I definitely want a couple. I want one that I don't have to worry about and I can use daily and I want another one that I can make really nice. What is the really nice one for you might ask? I'm asking myself the same thing LOL.

I just recently picked up a Genesis ii LX 240 mainly because it matched my Genesis ii LX340.
Anyways I'm really liking using a smaller 2 burner on a daily basis. I can still fit a lot of meat on it or a very large pizza. So I think I will replace these 2 newer grills with a Junior and a 1000 for daily use.

Its amazing what a nice 2 burner can handle -- but its also good to know its limitations. I've gotten so used to using N/S burners now - I'll have to relearn how to use E/W proficiently. I felt kinda bad firing up the 2 burner for just ONE hamburger last night - I would have felt worse firing up the 3 burner. I keep trying to come up with something to justify firing up the 3 burner, but I just don't need that amount of capacity nowadays -- I'd rather grill two or three times rather than have leftovers for a week or more.

You've got a bad case of weberitis Josh..... just wait til the 'charcoal and smoke' bug bites you!

Its amazing what a nice 2 burner can handle -- but its also good to know its limitations. I've gotten so used to using N/S burners now - I'll have to relearn how to use E/W proficiently. I felt kinda bad firing up the 2 burner for just ONE hamburger last night - I would have felt worse firing up the 3 burner. I keep trying to come up with something to justify firing up the 3 burner, but I just don't need that amount of capacity nowadays -- I'd rather grill two or three times rather than have leftovers for a week or more.

You've got a bad case of weberitis Josh..... just wait til the 'charcoal and smoke' bug bites you!
Almost 100% of the time a two burner is the perfect size for me and my wife and my daughter. Or should I say plenty big

@Steve Hoch I've been thinking about the grease drip pans talked about yesterday. Do you think the original pan holders were porcelain enamel paint like the pan? I found a couple new old stock and I was wondering if they were worth going after. I assume if they are porcelain enamel painted they would far Outlast the new painted steel ones? Unless I can find an aftermarket Stainless Steel drip pan holder.

Or am I just over thinking.
I just want to build mine with the highest quality longest lasting parts.

@Steve Hoch I've been thinking about the grease drip pans talked about yesterday. Do you think the original pan holders were porcelain enamel paint like the pan? I found a couple new old stock and I was wondering if they were worth going after. I assume if they are porcelain enamel painted they would far Outlast the new painted steel ones? Unless I can find an aftermarket Stainless Steel drip pan holder.

Or am I just over thinking.
I just want to build mine with the highest quality longest lasting parts.
Even the original brackets were very prone to rusting out and it always started in the area where it clips onto the drip tray. If you can get those originals at a reasonable price I would get them just because they are original and assuming they are brand new. Otherwise you can still get the Weber branded ones and just use an original tray with it. I've done that before too.

Even the original brackets were very prone to rusting out and it always started in the area where it clips onto the drip tray. If you can get those originals at a reasonable price I would get them just because they are original and assuming they are brand new. Otherwise you can still get the Weber branded ones and just use an original tray with it. I've done that before too.
Do the new Weber ones have porcelain enamel paint on the pan holder?

Back