In honor of our worthy opponents

Dwain Pannell

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Today Dallas plays Green Bay. In honor of our worthy opponents, I bought a large wedge of cheese and grilled some home made Brats to eat while I watch the game unfold.

008_zpsc477ad7e.jpg

009_zps95f65a06.jpg

012_zps27913d55.jpg

Served with a spicy grainy mustard and kraut on a soft bun. Along side is SWMBO's German Potato Salad and a cucumber tomato salad. ...and of course a homebrew Pale Ale.

013_zps62c21538.jpg

014_zps6f196b96.jpg

We're 7 to 7 as I write this. Go COWBOYS!

Last edited:
I would not use a disposable platter to present such a fantastic meal. Looks great!
I think the cheese is one of the best looking cheeses I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing!

Nice Dwain, that cheese looks fantastic and of course the rest is perfect also. My son is an avid Dallas fan, being a Midwestern boy me not so much, so it was a great game IMHO.

Looks good my friend. Tough loss but I'm ok with it. It feels weird that today no ones talking about the Cowboys and the attention is on manning.

Looks good! I like your style, IMO brats need to be eaten off a paper plate. :)

End of that game was hard to watch. As agonizing as it's been for us Cowboys fan, this team was really special. Hopefully we can keep the core guys and coaches together for a few more years and build on this.

That was a fantastic cook Brats are good any time! Great game GB!
Rodgers will need to be more versatile in Seattle. Never thought they could win with him on one leg. Goes to show the heart he and the team have.
Go Pack!!

Back