Im probably too late...but big discounts at Home Depot!!!

One of the stores I visited had them located on a "clearance" endcap, they were not located with the rest of the weber accessories where you might expect them to be.

I found some more and I wasnt even trying. For my work I find myself at Home Depot quite frequently and now I cant resist a brisk walk over to the Weber section to search for those yellow clearance tags! I have noticed a few things. As we get down to the nitty gritty and old dusty boxes, you have to check and see that everything is in the box if the seal has been broken. I have found several burner boxes missing the crossover tube and a few of the grates missing the center circle piece. Another thing to look out for is that the employees who stock these shelves have no idea what grates are in each box so I am finding the clearance grates mixed in with the cast iron grates. Good luck out there!

Jim: Yah, without checking, I think Jon is correct and the 1000 tubes are a little longer than Silver B tubes.

Bruno: Good luck, I hope you find some. Great price.

Bruno take your lil pocket knife with you and open the box if they re taped it........3 burners and a crossover should be in there. Good luck!!!!! Cant beat $14 bucks........well uh......$13 bucks would actually beat it....but u get my point.

Dang a penny and free........its getting better all the time! Were they giving away any grills?
Yes its a good idea to scan the Weber area looking for any yellow clearance stickers.......its like a box of chocolates.....u never know what your gunna get!

Thanks guys, I picked up a grate for $23.03! Very nice score.

Last edited:
One of the stores I visited had them located on a "clearance" endcap, they were not located with the rest of the weber accessories where you might expect them to be.
Thanks to this post I looked for them and found them dusty in the floor of a clearance end cap!! So awesome!!

Dang a penny and free........its getting better all the time! Were they giving away any grills?
Yes its a good idea to scan the Weber area looking for any yellow clearance stickers.......its like a box of chocolates.....u never know what your gunna get!
I remember years ago I was at a home depot and they had a pile of returned grills lined up for appraisal. They told me they had a guy come in from the area office to write off/mark down any sellable ones. Any used returned grills were automatically sent to the crusher. They wouldn't sell any of them to me. As for the new ones with defects, they were negotiable. Kinda sad they couldn't sell the used ones or at least give them away to charities. They said it's too much of a liability.

Back