Im probably too late...but big discounts at Home Depot!!!

they were clearing out the igniter system for 3 bucks at my home depot.
It seemed to be only at this one hd. Others were full price

None on sale at my HD. I wish they were. They had a couple dozen and I would have grabbed them all.

Attachments

• 20210207_141750.jpg
    20210207_141750.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 15
At my local HD, no yellow clearance stickers, but noticed that one of the boxes in the Cast Iron Grate pile was different. Of course it was the bottom one, but pulled it out and took it to the register. It was the 7586 SS grate mentioned in the earlier posts, but this time rang up as $.01. That caused a flurry of activity from three "managers". One argued with me that after spending 10 minutes looking at part history, it should have been the $23 and change, I countered with "the part has been on clearance for a month, and obviously not selling, now the price is $.01 when I scan the UPC". He countered with "that's our code for something that's going back to the vendor". I told him he was BSing me, he was not going to send one grate back to the vendor (which did not even show up on their inventory when I searched for it, so the store didn't even know they had it).
Wound up getting it for $10. Lesson learned. Next one I find I go to the self-checkout.

Interesting. I am glad you at least got a good deal on it, but I think there was a post where someone else got some parts for .01 cents and they didn't bat an eye.

That was one lucky break! The sku's don't even show up at my closest Home Depot. Since it is an hour away, I don't see it being worth my while at this point. My best hope was while I was down in Florida but neither of the two Home Depots even had a shelf spot for either the burners tubes or the grates. Nothing in clearance that I could find.

I think it is probably a true "Clearance" and not simply an inventory reduction. I bet you don't see those parts in stock by HD this summer.

Make sure you guys use the brickseak link. The skus do not show up but sure as **** on some random end cap marked cathie’s clearance rack they had 3 of the grates I was looking for. Good luck!!

Make sure you guys use the brickseak link. The skus do not show up but sure as **** on some random end cap marked cathie’s clearance rack they had 3 of the grates I was looking for. Good luck!!
I used the brickseek link, and didn't find any in the four Home Depots local to me (all within about 10 miles). I had some time to kill, and went into one of them just to look around. No burners that were on clearance, but I can't use them anyway.
If I find another, it's going to be an early Christmas present for my BIL.

Back