"I'll go to (expletive) jail over some barbecue sauce!"

"What are you in here for"

It's probably not the dumbest thing someone's gone to jail for.

Last time I remember you get a choice of a bologna sandwich w/ mayo and cheese or beans & bones or SOS.
No BBQ sauce in the joint at least at 26th and Cal.

Tim

I don’t see any display of good manners anymore, just rude behavior.
And to quote Woodrow Call:
“I can’t stand rude behavior in a man, I won’t stand for it!”

Ah, yes. Waffle House late night/early morning! The reason that I refer to WH as dinner AND a show!
My room mate and I were returning from the night race in Richmond. It was about 3 or so in the morning, when she swerved off of I85 near Thomasville onto Business I85.
When I asked her what was up, she said that she needed some food and coffee, and a WH was just up ahead.
Long story short, a lady and her daughter got into a fight IN the WH because the daughter wouldn't go out and talk trash to the police officer who had arrested her for drunk and disorderly the weekend before!

I'd hate to taste the prison version of the #5 sauce.............. old ketchup packets, raisins, hamburger juice, a slice of onion..... and let the flavors meld in the toilet tank :)

I'd hate to taste the prison version of the #5 sauce.............. old ketchup packets, raisins, hamburger juice, a slice of onion..... and let the flavors meld in the toilet tank :)

That alone should be enough to scare anyone straight...

Ah, yes. Waffle House late night/early morning! The reason that I refer to WH as dinner AND a show!
My room mate and I were returning from the night race in Richmond. It was about 3 or so in the morning, when she swerved off of I85 near Thomasville onto Business I85.
When I asked her what was up, she said that she needed some food and coffee, and a WH was just up ahead.
Long story short, a lady and her daughter got into a fight IN the WH because the daughter wouldn't go out and talk trash to the police officer who had arrested her for drunk and disorderly the weekend before!
Comedian Jim Gaffigan has a couple of pretty funny bits about WH...last I knew they're on YouTube.

When I saw that Bob started this thread my first thought was that he's going through Maull's withdrawal.;)

Back