I work for Weber and am excited to learn more about grilling food!

Hello everyone!

I work for Weber and have grown to love grilling/cooking throughout my time here! I am excited to learn more about different ways to grill and cook food! I have a Genesis 2022 and a SmokeFire, and am absolutely loving both! I don't use either of them much but definitely would if I had more recipes!

Happy grilling!

Please do not inbox/ask me questions regarding my opinion/thought on Weber's policies or products. I will not reply.

Well, welcome to one of the most “Webercentric” places on the planet!
I think it’s fair enough about not wanting your inbox crammed with things which you deal with everyday, you need a place to talk about the fun of using the goods from your company not having people pump you for information about what you dofor work. Everyone needs to get away from work!
BUT, you opened with a line that does kind of beg for the very thing you are asking for folks NOT to do. Don’t worry, I don’t have any plans to bug you.
Now, if you need recipes, there is a massive sub forum marked by primarily proteins, see how many amazing feasts can be found there!

Well, welcome to one of the most “Webercentric” places on the planet!
I think it’s fair enough about not wanting your inbox crammed with things which you deal with everyday, you need a place to talk about the fun of using the goods from your company not having people pump you for information about what you dofor work. Everyone needs to get away from work!
BUT, you opened with a line that does kind of beg for the very thing you are asking for folks NOT to do. Don’t worry, I don’t have any plans to bug you.
Now, if you need recipes, there is a massive sub forum marked by primarily proteins, see how many amazing feasts can be found there!
Tim! I appreciate your reply! I only mention that because from my understanding, we are required to mention that we work for Weber if posting on social media! I have no issue if people message me and have a question about their grill or need some advice! I should have worded it better. I just don't want to be asked about my opinion on something that may have happened with Weber or common issues/QC.

I appreciate you calling me out on that and I definitely see where that can be inferred with my post!

Welcome Chorbi!

The Photo Gallery forum contains lots of examples of what people are cooking with their Weber grills, but often without the recipe instructions. However, there is a separate Recipes area with lots of documented recipes organized by protein type, side dishes, desserts, etc.

Hello everyone!

I work for Weber and have grown to love grilling/cooking throughout my time here! I am excited to learn more about different ways to grill and cook food! I have a Genesis 2022 and a SmokeFire, and am absolutely loving both! I don't use either of them much but definitely would if I had more recipes!

Happy grilling!

Please do not inbox/ask me questions regarding my opinion/thought on Weber's policies or products. I will not reply.
I would say use that employee discount* to pick up a 22" premium...there is virtually nothing you can't get done on that one. I've done everything from burgers, to ribs, to brisket on that...Sometimes I just don't feel like smoking on the WSM...
Or splurge for one of the limited edition 70th's

Nice, welcome. You’re the second known Weber employee I’ve seen on here. Are you on customer service or assembly or office or what? Just curious. If you can say…

Anyways, get out and cook on those things!! I would HIGHLY recommend a Summit, or at least a kettle, as they are super versatile and well, we love them for that.

Tons of recipes and if you’re like a lot of us, we will use those as a guideline and alter as we go. Good stuff.

Tim! I appreciate your reply! I only mention that because from my understanding, we are required to mention that we work for Weber if posting on social media! I have no issue if people message me and have a question about their grill or need some advice! I should have worded it better. I just don't want to be asked about my opinion on something that may have happened with Weber or common issues/QC.

I appreciate you calling me out on that and I definitely see where that can be inferred with my post!
Fair enough, all my equipment is old enough that the things that most folks have problems with were worked out long ago. I didn’t realize that you had to offer the disclaimer. Never even thought of that.
Now, on with the fun!
I’d say try a rotisserie chicken if y9u have not done one yet, not a lot of fussing and great return, I do them fairly easy from a prep standpoint…cut a whole head of garlic in half and a whole lemon as well, stuff them in the cavity alternating garlic /lemon /garlic /lemon. Spit, balance, spin maybe an hour to an hour and a half depending on conditions and size of bird. Allow to rest ten minutes, carve enjoy, nap!

Last edited:

Back