I will just leave this here

Yah, I kind of regret not jumping on that one. It wasn't too far from me. But, it would have probably had to wind up being a flip for me.

OK, how many of you have rehabbed a grill, an put it all back together and realized you forgot to put the rubber grease guards back on the valve stems before you bolted down the control panel? I swear that I do it every time and it really ticks me off.

OK, how many of you have rehabbed a grill, an put it all back together and realized you forgot to put the rubber grease guards back on the valve stems before you bolted down the control panel? I swear that I do it every time and it really ticks me off.
I did it yesterday, but was able to slip them on without removing the panel.

The junior I believe has the igniter button on the front panel not on top and the handle does not look correct either. Could have been replaced who knows.

I love it when people post jokes every so often. That one is funny. The thing is, while he is not serious, I have seen some similar that I am pretty sure were serious adds.

These coolers really existed and collectors go nuts about them.
Here is another 1st gen Summit. Looks decent.

Yes they did, and that and the stainless parts helped keep them from being instant rust buckets. Weber should have stuck with that idea.

That Summit would look great in my museum😊. I say museum, and actually dream of having a few grills mainly for display, but that one would get the call from time to time for grilling something special.

Back