I will just leave this here

Oh, and I just realized that you are missing the extremely hard to find condiment basket that belongs along the front of the control panel. :(

The manifold isn't something that would bother me. I see them like that quite often. Probably and up north thing. The lid is the big though. I would be real interested to see what it looks like after it is cleaned up.

That is a 99-‘00 Genesis 1000 “Skyline” grill made exclusively for Sears stores. Black hood is always suspect. The hoods have a bad fade in the porcelain on 50% of what you find out there. The Skylines have a cult following by some on our forum. Disinterest by others. I say “If the hood’s good,” go for it!

Yes, but a Skyline hood is worth having even if a little faded! (From a “cult follower” :cool:.)

Yeah, it’s called Florida salt air:(. I have stainless bottoms and backs for that grill, but when that “body on frame” side piece goes you are looking at some high dollar replacements.

The logo is Casual Classics, an outdoor furniture shop. Looks like a special edition Silver B - stainless grates, right side swing table, smoker box and is that the grill light handle? And is there something unusual about the color on the end pieces? I'm not an expert on the silver B's.

https://www.casualclassics.com/

I rather like it, would be tempted to pick it up if it was nearby:)

Back