I will just leave this here

Hard to tell from the lighting. Is that Summit, one of the stainless steel framed ones?
Yes it is

There are two of them near me. Both of them are $40. This one looks nicer than the other one but both of them have the grates I want.

Well I should say both are close but one is a bit more difficult considering I would have to take a ferry to get there. Unless I can talk them into meeting me on the mainland with it.

Yes it is

There are two of them near me. Both of them are $40. This one looks nicer than the other one but both of them have the grates I want.

Well I should say both are close but one is a bit more difficult considering I would have to take a ferry to get there. Unless I can talk them into meeting me on the mainland with it.
If nothing else maybe those frames could be the start of your very own "Frankengrill" projects like Bruce did :D

Yeah! I love those tables. I have one in mind that I am putting together for a friend that would look great on. Ill see if I can find the pic!

Attachments

• IMG_6753.jpeg
    IMG_6753.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 10
This one might be a good candidate for making into a rolling workbench. Also the SS grates would be nice to have.

Could even use this Grill until it rusts out and then make it into a work bench cart. Looks like it's in decent shape for now.

View attachment 99450
For just $40, that one certainly is worth it for the stainless frame and grates. I think it might deserve better treatment, though. It is at least possible that you could make stainless reinforcements like I did for my 1st generation Summit that has a similar firebox design.

For just $40, that one certainly is worth it for the stainless frame and grates. I think it might deserve better treatment, though. It is at least possible that you could make stainless reinforcements like I did for my 1st generation Summit that has a similar firebox design.
It looks like it's in really good shape. I don't know what the inside of the firebox looks like but I think it at least deserves to get used until the firebox is shot.

Half tempted to go after this. It’s kind of neat and relatively close to me.
Those things are tanks. Kind of like a Broilmaster. They used a stamped stainless grate system that helped control flare up. And ceramic briquettes as heat diffusers. The one here even has a rotisserie burner. I had one just like it. Worked quite well. And the rotisserie burner had a tray above it for wood chips to add smoke. I think these were a little ahead of their time.

Back