I will just leave this here

Looks like a promising black platinum that started life with the glass doors. Little steep at $150 though

Going to watch this one.
I have glass doors and some other parts for the glass door grill that I can help you out with. Bruce gave them to me, but I don't have enough to do a complete one. It would be nice to see them find a good use.

Looks like a promising black platinum that started life with the glass doors. Little steep at $150 though

Going to watch this one.
I've been scrolling past that one all summer. It's only a few miles from my house, if it was more reasonably priced I would have it already.

I've been scrolling past that one all summer. It's only a few miles from my house, if it was more reasonably priced I would have it already.
Have you contacted them yet? It makes a guy wonder if it has been for sale that long if they would pounce on a $50-75 offer this late in the year. The frame looks like it will need some work. The front side of grease tray looks decent. A little rust on the corner.

Have you contacted them yet? It makes a guy wonder if it has been for sale that long if they would pounce on a $50-75 offer this late in the year. The frame looks like it will need some work. The front side of grease tray looks decent. A little rust on the corner.
No, haven't contacted them. If they lowered the price some I might consider it. Feel free to do so yourself, you must like it a lot more than I do.

No, haven't contacted them. If they lowered the price some I might consider it. Feel free to do so yourself, you must like it a lot more than I do.
It’s a wee bit further from me than you so I was just curious if you had. I’m not interested in much over $50. That’s the most I’ve paid for a used grill and that was the keeper SSP from Mark. A lot of times people get insulted by anything more than 10-20 less than asking. Yet I’ve shown up to a few of people asking $10-20 and they just gave it to me because they didn’t want to deal with all the robo replies and I was willing to take it.

Back